Why vote for Biden again?

Did you read the linked article?
him repeating a line critics were using doesnt pass the smell test,,

what did he DO that was hitler like??

did he secretly work with private corp to silence political opponents,, OH shit that was biden again,,

what about pushing for the government take over of private comapnies with public private partnerships??
nope that was biden and obama,,

what about having the FBI sit on evidence of his wrong doing before an election??
nope that was biden again,,

just one is all I am looking for
Sorry, I guess I gave you too many for you to deal with so I'm out.
main-qimg-510d1653d0fbbb8f5e1b2c92fa07496c-pjlq

I give you a dozen examples of biden doing exactly as hitler did and you think I am hiding from a few words once said by hitler,,

next youre going to tell me hitler liked big macs too,,

on second thought I am going to give you this one because I dont want your feelings hurt,,

yes trump repeated 3 words that hitler once said,,

so do you have something he actually did like the examples of biden I gave you??

5c993918849a1858176cc694ee3c354a.gif

Ignoramus, Trump's 2 impeachments had exactly NOTHING to do with Mueller's investigations or Hillary.

First he was impeached for illicitly extorting Ukraine. Then he was impeached for sitting by while his incited MAGAtards violently stormed the Capitol to disrupt Congressional election certification.

Go get a clue before posting your assertive bs.
Biden was caught on camera extorting Ukraine. And, Trump was caught telling the crowd to peaceably go to the Capitol and protest twice. Biden and Democrats wanted violent protests

The best example of a constitutional republic in the world. There is no better democracy in the world. Literally the best constitution ever written. I feel sorry for you.

You are a dumb fuck we literally have the lowest inflation rate in the world
View attachment 942244 People like you are 100% stupid and full of shit , maybe you can tell us how Biden created the inflation in the whole world , or how he set the price of oil in the whole world , you people deal in lies nothing else. people are getting sick of your bullshit.

Forgive me. I was blinded by arrogance when I posted yesterday. I didn’t know it then, but I know it now.

I apologize.

Will be limiting my posting in the coming weeks. I don’t really think debating is for me.

Have a great week.

Forum List

Back