Why vote for Biden again?

do you have any examples yes or no??
US Attorney General Jeff Sessions was fired by President Donald Trump. Mr. Trump had criticized his top law official for months, mainly over his refusal to oversee the investigation into alleged Russian meddling in favor of Mr. Trump's election in 2016. Loyalty to the man, not to the law.

that wasnt on inauguration day was it??

your problem is you dont know that words have meanings,,

now if you go back to trumps inauguration day where there were violent protests against trump being inaugurated you might have a case of it not being a peaceful turnover,,

so once again,,

do you have an example of trump acting like hitler during his 4 yrs in office or not??
Moving the goal posts again. There are none so blind as those that will not see.

US Attorney General Jeff Sessions was fired by President Donald Trump. Mr. Trump had criticized his top law official for months, mainly over his refusal to oversee the investigation into alleged Russian meddling in favor of Mr. Trump's election in 2016. Loyalty to the man, not to the law.
thats an opinion why he did it,,

but he does have that authority,,

thats strike two,,

at the request of our ally

US officials on the National Security Council ended up putting the arms proposal on hold after Russia announced it would draw down troops stationed near Ukraine and in the lead-up to President Joe Biden’s high-stakes summit with Russian President Vladimir Putin. They didn't as I recall so the arms resumed. Trump and many in the GOP still oppose aid to Ukraine.
Putin isn’t “our” ally

There's a difference between protesting the results of an election and preventing a peaceful transfer of power. There is absolutely nothing that Trump ever said or did for the latter and he has never even been charged with insurrection, and you can bet your ass that if any evidence existed to prove or even indicate such that the democrats damned well would've produced it by now. What we have today is not the pursuit of justice but the flagrant use of our judicial system for purely political purposes with the goal of preventing a Trump win in November.
I believe the attorney general of Georgia takes a different view of Trump's request to 'find' 11,000 votes.

I believe the attorney general of Georgia takes a different view of Trump's request to 'find' 11,000 votes.
he said he felt no pressure to do anything illegal,,

anyone can go to him and ask him to go through rejected ballots to see if they can be confirmed, accepted and counted

There's a difference between protesting the results of an election and preventing a peaceful transfer of power. There is absolutely nothing that Trump ever said or did for the latter and he has never even been charged with insurrection, and you can bet your ass that if any evidence existed to prove or even indicate such that the democrats damned well would've produced it by now. What we have today is not the pursuit of justice but the flagrant use of our judicial system for purely political purposes with the goal of preventing a Trump win in November.
all these cases were in the works prior to Trump announcing his run for president. If these cases were created in response to Trump running, then you would have something. The charges have to be voted on by a grand jury and wouldnt pass the shit test.

Sure, I will vote for Biden and why not?

Our great Constitutional Republic died a long time ago.

And it’s not coming back.
The best example of a constitutional republic in the world. There is no better democracy in the world. Literally the best constitution ever written. I feel sorry for you.

Biden don't matter, bub. In 2024 people put identity politics first. A tranny will never vote against tranny shit, a black will never vote against a free get out of jail card and hopes of reparations, an abortion lover will never vote against baby aborting, a student with debt will never vote against dreams of tuition debt abatement, a commie will never vote against dreams of a commie America and on and on. Same with reps. Do you think I'd vote to turn America into Mehico and confiscate my guns?

It is ALL identity politics.

The reason it was not like this back in the day was the fact that both parties were not that far apart. Now it is 180 degrees, now it is life or death for America depending on a 'D' or an 'R.' And there is NO CURE other than secession and outlawing crazy liberal commie shit in your Union of Conservative States. And you must accept you will have a lower standard of living...a lot lower. But with any sickness there is a price to pay. Your reward is not living under perpetual commie rule as a tax slave, eating bugs and being disarmed.

Don't want to pay the doctor...you think the pendulum will swing back, even though the clock is on its side?

Then America will eventually die of the disease.

There is NO CURE other than secession and outlawing crazy liberal commie shit!

View attachment 942036
Gee I wonder what tax cuts for the wealthy mean to this clown.

How not?

Have you even been watching the news lately?

If Biden wins, inflation will continue to rise, along with taxes and the economy will suffer Dramatically (for starters).

If Trump wins, he will spend every waking moment getting even with his enemies - Nothing will get done. Looks good on the issues, but is the wrong guy.
You are a dumb fuck we literally have the lowest inflation rate in the world
1714881060745.png
People like you are 100% stupid and full of shit , maybe you can tell us how Biden created the inflation in the whole world , or how he set the price of oil in the whole world , you people deal in lies nothing else. people are getting sick of your bullshit.

Forum List

Back