Why vote for Biden again?

No matter who wins this election, we’re screwed.
Not even close, you vote for Trump and we will have a dictatorship , if you vote for Biden , who actually believes in a democracy, we will continue being a democracy.

Has anyone here ever seen a driving force fact from the right ever being true. Please if so let me know.

Not even close, you vote for Trump and we will have a dictatorship , if you vote for Biden , who actually believes in a democracy, we will continue being a democracy.
Sure, I will vote for Biden and why not?

Our great Constitutional Republic died a long time ago.

And it’s not coming back.

Sure, I will vote for Biden and why not?

Our great Constitutional Republic died a long time ago.

And it’s not coming back.
Except, of course, if I decide to run for President and win.

A snowball probably has a better chance in Hell…..

Like who? What media? Give me examples. Otherwise you're just gaslighting Americans like a typical WEF/Democrat shill.

Who do you blame for Bribins low poll numbers, especially on the economy.

AMERICA! Thank me :19:

WEF/Democrat shillbots blame me, The Great Satan, for Bribin's low poll numbers.

If you're an American and you're not hella jelly, what the fuck is wrong with you?

AMERICA! Thank me :19:

WEF/Democrat shillbots blame me, The Great Satan, for Bribin's low poll numbers.

If you're an American and you're not hella jelly, what the fuck is wrong with you?
Sorry, don’t do discord fuckup conservabonics.

So, why would any Democrat vote for a Democrat, especially for Biden or Congress? I know many Democrats are much richer than Republicans now and can afford these price increases. Gasoline also doubling too! Then, there are the Democrats who vote for Democrat liberals for their legislators and governor who just gave fast food companies a reason to lay off thousands of people even maybe shutdown their stores too.

View attachment 941234

Biden don't matter, bub. In 2024 people put identity politics first. A tranny will never vote against tranny shit, a black will never vote against a free get out of jail card and hopes of reparations, an abortion lover will never vote against baby aborting, a student with debt will never vote against dreams of tuition debt abatement, a commie will never vote against dreams of a commie America and on and on. Same with reps. Do you think I'd vote to turn America into Mehico and confiscate my guns?

It is ALL identity politics.

The reason it was not like this back in the day was the fact that both parties were not that far apart. Now it is 180 degrees, now it is life or death for America depending on a 'D' or an 'R.' And there is NO CURE other than secession and outlawing crazy liberal commie shit in your Union of Conservative States. And you must accept you will have a lower standard of living...a lot lower. But with any sickness there is a price to pay. Your reward is not living under perpetual commie rule as a tax slave, eating bugs and being disarmed.

Don't want to pay the doctor...you think the pendulum will swing back, even though the clock is on its side?

Then America will eventually die of the disease.

There is NO CURE other than secession and outlawing crazy liberal commie shit!

surgeons can't save.jpg

How not?

Have you even been watching the news lately?

If Biden wins, inflation will continue to rise, along with taxes and the economy will suffer Dramatically (for starters).

If Trump wins, he will spend every waking moment getting even with his enemies - Nothing will get done. Looks good on the issues, but is the wrong guy.

Yeah, and they’re also telling pollsters that they are doing fine.

Also customer spending is strong.

So…..
No they actually in record numbers said they were worse off, not doing better

You lie.

Of course spending is high, xidenflation has caused everything to be expensive

non of that was illegal nor is it fascist,,

now do you have anything hitler like that he did or not??

I gave you 3 examples of biden like you asked,, if you can give some for trump I will add to bidens list,,

its starting to sound like trump hurt your feelings and thats it,,
I think trying to prevent a peaceful turnover of power in a democracy is pretty fascist and Trump may soon stand trial for it. Unless he wins the election and puts a stooge in the AG's office that will block it for him. Even the SCOTUS won't protect him, only delay the trials as a favor to him.

and why are you only bringing up something that happened at the end of his term??

dont you have anything from the 4 yrs while he was in office??
I didn't like most of Trump's policies but his exit was historically egregious. It is like asking Mrs. Lincoln, "other than that, how did you like the play?".

Forum List

Back