Why vote for Biden again?

I did say that because that's what happened in 2017. Then in 2018, they brought back the original charges.

It's bad enough you make shit up. But it's even worse you can't keep up with a conversation.
and the conclusion of those charges are what??

did he get convicted??

no says it,,,

its claim is unemployment but it only includes those still looking for work not everyone thats not employed,,

you know theres a bunch of two yr olds are out there not being counted

Because it's measuring the portion of the workforce that's not working. That's valuable information in terms of measuring the economy. There's no value in tracking people who don't want to work.

Because it's measuring the portion of the workforce that's not working. That's valuable information. There's no value in tracking people who don't want to work.
no its counting the people still looking for work not everyone not working,,

how do you know they dont want to work??

you arent claiming youve talked to tens of thousand of people and thats what they told you???

sounds like youre the one making shit up,,

no its counting the people still looking for work not everyone not working,,

how do you know they dont want to work??

You say no, then repeat what I said. You really have no fucking clue what you're talking about. That's why you make shit up like ya do.

you arent claiming youve talked to tens of thousand of people and thats what they told you???

sounds like youre the one making shit up,,

Of course I'm not claiming to have talked to tens of thousands of people. That's what the census bureau does, ya flamin' idiot. :eusa_doh:

You say no, then repeat what I said. You really have no fucking clue what you're talking about. That's why you make shit up like ya do.

Of course I'm not claiming to have talked to tens of thousands of people. That's what the census bureau does, ya flamin' idiot. :eusa_doh:
just correcting your attempt to move the goal post,,

why they dont work doesnt matter until we know how many are not working but not included in the unemployment rate,,

once we know that we can then consider why

just correcting your attempt to move the goal post,,

why they dont work doesnt matter until we know how many are not working but not included in the unemployment rate,,

once we know that we can then consider why

Nope, "we" don't. No one is bound by your made up unemployment rate. The BLS is the official unemployment rate. Not idiots who don't like the BLS's methodologies.

Nope, "we" don't. No one is bound by your made up unemployment rate. The BLS is the official unemployment rate. Not idiots who don't like the BLS's methodologies.
I havent made up an unemployment rate,,

the government made it up when they call it an unemployment rate that doesnt include the majority of the people that are unemployed,,

It’s surprising how cultist Democrats are.
That’s a really funny thing for a Trumptard to say

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F160125114628-donald-trump-quote-shoot-somebody.jpg

He is twice impeached, indicted on 90+ criminal charges right now and you idiots nominated him anyway over prime aged, capable Republican woman with no baggage.

Last edited:
Why would a company obtain a permit to drill unless they were pretty confident it was worthwhile? They do lots of research on a lease before applying for a permit.
It does not guarantee oil it can look really good and result in nothing!

LOL

When that Fox article came out, it was 4.8%. That's lower than Trump's pre-covid average. Where's Fox's article about multiple job holders while Trump was president?

Anything not a year old?

More jobs means more people will take second jobs. Duh. Trump left office with 6.8% unemployment, while labor demand was lower.

Republicans biggest complaint about Biden after almost 4 years: My milk is too expensive!!! I'm paying a $1.25 more for gas!!!!
You're just hoping to make excuses for the corruption, lawlessness and incompetence of the Biden pretend-presidency.

LOLOL

44%, huh? BLS showed it was 5%.

Hmmm, whom to believe? The BLS or some obscure poll on the internet?

Tough choice.

That’s a really funny thing for a Trumptard to say

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F160125114628-donald-trump-quote-shoot-somebody.jpg

He is twice impeached, indicted on 90+ criminal charges right now and you idiots nominated him anyway over prime aged, capable Republican woman with no baggage.
what GOP hag doesnt have baggage??

Forum List

Back