will you still vote Trump if he takes Noem as running mate?

would you?
She released that in her memoirs to ensure she wouldn't be chosen, or, to allow opposition to destroy her in debates.

She may not even win re-election now. Who the hell murders an 18 month old dog because they can't be trained? My dog was a rescue dog, a handful from the time I got him, I never would consider doing what she did.

Anyone who votes for a proven pathological fraudster is "nuts" - and "nuts" couldn't be bothered about some running mate
Just my 2 cents.

She released that in her memoirs to ensure she wouldn't be chosen, or, to allow opposition to destroy her in debates.

She may not even win re-election now. Who the hell murders an 18 month old dog because they can't be trained? My dog was a rescue dog, a handful from the time I got him, I never would consider doing what she did.
Dogs that cannot be trained are a major legal liability.

First she steps in it....

Then she tracks it all through the house.... According to one source I saw, the average life span of a horse is 25 years...So when she tried to justify killing a puppy by saying...

"We love animals, but tough decisions like this happen all the time on a farm," she wrote in a post on X. "Sadly, we just had to put down 3 horses a few weeks ago that had been in our family for 25 years."

The pointer was 14 months old.

From the piece...
Noem said "Cricket," a 14-month-old wirehaired pointer, was a female with an "aggressive personality," She shot the dog in a gravel pit. No word on whether she blew her horses away personally or medically euthanized them.

"After that, Noem said, “I realized I had to put her down.” She led Cricket to a gravel pit and shot and killed the dog."

Was the dog a threat to livestock and other humans? I don't know the answer, but that's the key question.

If yes, then it sucks. If no, she sucks.
We do know the answer. Yes it was a danger to other animals and people. It went wild killing chickens and attacking people, so she put it down right then and there.

Country life isn’t city life. They usually put down their own pets when it needs to be done.

So now the woke-tards are acting upset about this. Note most of these people screaming about Noem’s dog are fine with the abortion of humans.

If her dog had attacked a child, there would be outrage and blaming her for it. She prevented any such thing from happening and of course they hate her for it.

Was the dog a threat to livestock and other humans? I don't know the answer, but that's the key question.

If yes, then it sucks. If no, she sucks.

Agreed ^^^

He understands how it is.... good on him....😍

1714272520099.png

I certainly would vote for her. I would not consider killing a young healthy animal. My first thought would be rescue and removing. However, I have never lived in a farming community. Tell some farmers that the dog kills chickens and bit a person. They wouldn't take it either.

We do know the answer. Yes it was a danger to other animals and people. It went wild killing chickens and attacking people, so she put it down right then and there.

Country life isn’t city life. They usually put down their own pets when it needs to be done.

So now the woke-tards are acting upset about this. Note most of these people screaming about Noem’s dog are fine with the abortion of humans.

Can I triple thank this post?

If her dog had attacked a child, there would be outrage and blaming her for it. She prevented any such thing from happening and of course they hate her for it.

She should have knooooooown, they'd cry.

Meanwhile, Biden's mongrels attacked how many and the MSM and leftoids said look! a squirrel.

I certainly would vote for her. I would not consider killing a young healthy animal. My first thought would be rescue and removing. However, I have never lived in a farming community. Tell some farmers that the dog kills chickens and bit a person. They wouldn't take it either.

They'd kill the dog if they had the chance.

Why did she kill the dog?

He wasn't sick was he?

Had he been sick with a terminal illness of course..... yes but....

Why didn't she take the dog to a shelter or some place like that where they could cater for him?

To shoot him in cold blood because she didn't have the time to care is not ok with me

Fuck her.

So, a no vote for Biden. Good for you!
Where is your "proof" that senile Biden is supposedly a proven pathological fraudster?? you got none - and that is the well known MAGA signature. Only talk and forward and invent absurd claims - and never able to proof any of them.

BTW - with how many court filings is senile Biden presently confronted with? according to you - it must be loads
Looking forward to your listing.

Oh yeah right - these damn imbecile Democrat morons are somehow able to fight off all these MAGA claims.
So much then for MAGA intelligence and political proficiency.

Why did she kill the dog?

He wasn't sick was he?

Had he been sick with a terminal illness of course..... yes but....

Why didn't she take the dog to a shelter or some place like that where they could cater who them?

To shoot him in cold blood because she didn't have the time to care is not ok wit
Fuck her.
Not have the time to care for him. As opposed to all the other dogs in her kennel? He was killing chickens and bit her. I doubt, in her community, she could find someone to take the dog. I hate that a healthy young animal was put down. It just happens with some dogs. Try a pit bull that bit a child. That's dog wouldn't survive another day.

Forum List

Back