will you still vote Trump if he takes Noem as running mate?

Skye, thank you. We don't know the whole story, except through Noem's justifications and excuses. We will never know.

But based on her character, I think I would have rehomed the dog.

I think she enjoyed shooting the dog. Too many people are that way.

Not have the time to care for him. As opposed to all the other dogs in her kennel? He was killing chickens and bit her. I doubt, in her community, she could find someone to take the dog. I hate that a healthy young animal was put down. It just happens with some dogs. Try a pit bull that bit a child. That's dog wouldn't survive another day.

This time I don't agree with a word you say.

don't try to compare that dog with a pit-bull who bite a child! OK?

Yeah, shooting a dog because it couldn't be trained is cold hearted. If that is actually true, I can't abide by that. Trump is too smart to pick someone our crooked media would have a field day destroying. But even if she was a cold-blooded dog killer, she would still be a MUCH better VP than 'Kamala the loon'. MAGA

Not have the time to care for him. As opposed to all the other dogs in her kennel? He was killing chickens and bit her. I doubt, in her community, she could find someone to take the dog. I hate that a healthy young animal was put down. It just happens with some dogs. Try a pit bull that bit a child. That's dog wouldn't survive another day.

She is worth 19 million dollars, she could have afforded to have the dog sent to a rescue organization

An overlooked part of this story is that Noem feels this is a good example of being able to make the "hard decisions".

This was a cowards way out, not something one should feel proud about.

When I was 10 years old.
My father took the family to visit an Uncle of his who was a farmer. On arrival we went to the front door of the house and knocked but nobody answered.
My father told me to go to the back yard to see if he was there?
As I walked past the side of the house.
I heard a man yelling and a dog was running across the yard.
There was a loud boom and the dog fell down and rolled across grass. Stone dead.
I stood there in shock. Too freaked out to move
Then a man came around the corner of the house carrying a shotgun.
That scary man was my Uncle.
He told my father that damn dog had just killed some of his chickens.
My father explained to me that putting down the chicken killing dog was no big deal. Just part of life on a farm.

Last edited:
She is worth 19 million dollars, she could have afforded to have the dog sent to a rescue organization
Would a rescue organization take a dog known to be vicious? I wasn't there. Neither were you. You have no idea how vicious this dog was.

I am sorry the poor animal died. I wish it could have turned out differently. However, if given a choice, I could not take in a dog known to kill small animals.

Babylon Bee-

Kristi Noem Clarifies Killing Puppies Makes Up Only 3% Of What She Does

PIERRE, SD — After detailing in a newly released book how she shot a puppy that was too hard to train, Governor Kristi Noem sought to clarify that killing puppies makes up only 3% of what she does.

"Shooting puppies is only a fraction of what I do every day," explained Noem. "Also, I never use government money to purchase the shotgun shells I use to blow away small dogs. So, it's fine."

The Dark Horse Candidate for Vice President​

Hiding in plain sight is the singular person who would do more for the Trump candidacy, the ticket, the party, and the country than any other person.

His name is Dr. Ben Carson. (here they come to label it racist.

The Dark Horse Candidate for Vice President​

Hiding in plain sight is the singular person who would do more for the Trump candidacy, the ticket, the party, and the country than any other person.

His name is Dr. Ben Carson. (here they come to label it racist.
Bingo. Ben Carson is my choice for Trump's VP.

Would a rescue organization take a dog known to be vicious? I wasn't there. Neither were you. You have no idea how vicious this dog was.

I am sorry the poor animal died. I wish it could have turned out differently. However, if given a choice, I could not take in a dog known to kill small animals.
we had a cat that was like that, constantly hunting birds to kill, only to present it to us it's owners as some sorta gift ;)
we didn't kill the cat! :D

Forum List

Back