Worst war on oil ever...

AVG cost is not meaningful. Where people live out west it is costly $5+. In the middle of nowhere maybe cheaper skewing the AVG. hope that helps you.
Texas is not the middle of nowhere. You are hopelessly lost on the matter.

Oh, gas prices on the West coast? Really??? How does Oregon, Washington, California always vote?

Texas is not the middle of nowhere. You are hopelessly lost on the matter.

Oh, gas prices on the West coast? Really??? How does Oregon, Washington, California always vote?

hey cheeseballs no one said NATL AVG. We were discussing within a state. It may be $3 in Bakersfield but $6 in Tustin you dumb OX. AVG per station at $4.50 is not where 25 million live near LA.
Go suck on you $9/Liter in messed up Europe and we’ll worry about messed up America.

Last edited:
That's what is causing most of the price increase.....truckers have to pay 2 and 3 times as much for fuel.

Tell me about it. That's what I do for a living. The cost of fuel is driving many owner operators out of business. When you make 1.25 a mile and have to put 700 dollars of fuel in the truck to make the trip, your profit margin quickly goes down. That doesn't include insurance, maintenance, cost of permits and such.

My company told me their break even rate is about 2.20 a mile. Anything less and they are running the truck for a loss.

And other expenses, like Tuesday I was cruising along and a big fucking wheel and tire is sitting in the middle of the lane. I tried to swerve to avoid it and hit it with both my front passenger tire, and the front drive tire on the passenger side. Front tire was fine, but it blew the drive tire and bent the rim. $1175 roadside repair that took 3.5 hours. Caused me to be late to my next stop. There went the profit from this trip and the next 3.

Last edited:
Tell me about it. That's what I do for a living. The cost of fuel is driving many owner operators out of business. When you make 1.25 a mile and have to put 700 dollars of fuel in the truck to make the trip, your profit margin quickly goes down. That doesn't include insurance, maintenance, cost of permits and such.

My company told me their break even rate is about 2.20 a mile. Anything less and they are running the truck for a loss.

And other expenses, like Tuesday I was cruising along and a big fucking wheel and tire is sitting in the middle of the lane. I tried to swerve to avoid it and hit it with both my front passenger tire, and the front drive tire on the passenger side. Front tire was fine, but it blew the drive tire and bent the rim. $1175 roadside repair that took 3.5 hours. Caused me to be late to my next stop. There went the profit from this trip and the next 3.
My uncle Howard and his whole family was truckers.
My aunt Liz and her husband were truckers.
My cousin Dean, his youngest, is still doing it.
I went with my uncle Frank once on a haul to a distribution center in Renton WA from Sunnyside WA, two trailers of canned Barlett Pears. (He told me two trailers wasn't legal....but we went anyway)
We took off at 3am and got there by 9am and started unloading. Unloaded the first trailer by lunch and the second afterwards....and got back to Sunnyside long after dark.
He asked me if I wanted to go on another run the next morning.
I was on leave from the military and my parents were driving us back to Missoula MT and they had to leave.....so I had to turn Frank down. Man....I was bushed.
I don't know how many stories I've heard from my family about driving in the mountains and losing gears.

AAA says you're lying. Illinois avg price is 3.43.

To get the price you claimed you have to go to Alabama.

Here in my are we are paying 5 to 6 bucks a gallon.

We were HALF that before your hero, Biden, fucked everything up.

But you keep on deflecting from the abject failure of your hero.

Perhaps you should find a 5th grader to teach you what the word "average" means.

Cheapest price I could find is 3.09 in Mt Vernon.

Looks like you are a liar too.

1700794613400.png

I searched all of Illinois. Lowest price recorded is Mt. Vernon.

Ain't the internet wonderful! Exposes the bulshit artists in seconds.

I guess you suck so badly at searching the web due to you being so old and senile

Westwall lies through his teeth. His profile lists "Nv" and he claims above $5 to $6 a gallon.

In fact, this morning, it is:

Top 10 Gas Stations & Cheap Fuel Prices in Las Vegas, NV​

Regular Fuel Prices $3.35 in the city to 3.69 forty miles north on I15 at Moapa Valley.

Yesterday I paid $2.68 a gallon for gas, in the heart of Illinois with their high gas tax and all.

Another area Biden has failed.
Glad to see it. I'm certain it has nothing to do with the election coming up.

But if your goal is to prop up Diaper Joe, you'll need to get back to us when he gets gas prices down to Trumpian level, which was $2.39 on his last day in office.

Maybe Trump's "insurrection" drove prices down . . .

Glad to see it. I'm certain it has nothing to do with the election coming up.

I am as well, the election is a year away.

It has to do with US oil companies producing records amounts of oil

But if your goal is to prop up Diaper Joe, you'll need to get back to us when he gets gas prices down to Trumpian level, which was $2.39 on his last day in office.

I just said that Biden failed, you really suck at this reading thing today. Are you still hungover from Turkey day?

Forum List

Back