Worst war on oil ever...

I am as well, the election is a year away.
Of course. Biden's handlers are not even thinking about the election. :rolleyes:
It has to do with US oil companies producing records amounts of oil
No thanks to your senile god.
I just said that Biden failed, you really suck at this reading thing today. Are you still hungover from Turkey day?
So you admit that Biden's goal is to force us off fossil fuels?

Of course. Biden's handlers are not even thinking about the election.

Irrelevant. The price of gas in Nov of 2023 will have ZERO impact on voting in Nov 2024. We the people of this great country have very short attention spans.

No thanks to your senile god.

I cannot stand Biden, but you already knew that. But you are correct, it is in spite of him, not because of him.

So you admit that Biden's goal is to force us off fossil fuels?

Is that not what he himself said?

I am as well, the election is a year away.

It has to do with US oil companies producing records amounts of oil

I just said that Biden failed, you really suck at this reading thing today. Are you still hungover from Turkey day?
Biden doesn't do anything.
Obama is the one pulling the strings and he's the one that's screwing everything up and blaming it on the old white guy.

Even with the Ukraine War, there will be no worldwide shortage of crude oil in the next year to effect gasoline prices, no U.S. shortage of natural gas, though regional problems with hurricanes and refineries and distribution are always possible. All indications are that the direction of world crude oil prices is heading down, in large part due to increasing production in Angola and Nigeria. The recent failure of the Saudis to get African countries in OPEC+ to cut production seems to indicate that its power has lessened significantly even as it has re-oriented somewhat away from the U.S. “camp.” The Hamas-Israel “war” will probably pass in a few months and not greatly effect oil production at all. The markets certainly don’t seem to be especially concerned.

The U.S. is all but energy self-reliant even if a war or major disruptions in the Gulf occurs or the Ukraine War widens, though of course speculation, futures contracts, long-term contracts and obligations to help allies, and the taking of super profits by our own companies would all tend to raise gasoline prices significantly in those cases. The U.S. continues to pump record amounts of oil and natural gas, export record amounts of LNG, while becoming more efficient in many energy-saving areas.

The U.S. but probably not China is likely to have serious trouble reaching its present aims for massive conversion to EVs in the next two decades, but general Lithium production will clearly be no problem — its world market price has fallen dramatically and new huge discoveries have been made, and new sources will come on line as needed with few problems.

In short the U.S energy situation is good. The energy situation in parts of Europe is not good and will hobble German industry especially — and China remains highly vulnerable if there is decoupling or sanctions and fighting over Taiwan or the South China Sea.

The partisan talk here is mostly ridiculous.

Last edited:
Biden did fail to destroy oil production as he promised after he realized it was bad for him politically
Okay, with that type of statement, I don't think I will be worried about the election.

There cannot be 38 people stupider than that.

Forum List

Back