Zone1 Yale Jewish Student in Hospital after Antisemite Stabs him in Eye…

They know exactly what they are supporting, because they hate women too. This video is what is in the hearts of all liberals.

Why would they even think you’re Jewish?

But yeah, I can relate….couldn’t tell you how many times I was called a Christ Killer by the Catholic School boys, starting around 4th grade.
I have known Jews haters. I have never known one who was a practicing Christian.

I have known Jews haters. I have never known one who was a practicing Christian.
Not me. The WORST was a couple who belonged to a Missionary Church, and they harassed me non-stop for years. They went to church every Sunday, the husband taught Bible class, and the wife attended Bible classes.

The beauty of this is that the raging antisemitism and anti-Americanism tolerated - even enabled - by the Left will be the reason Trump wins.the election.

Decent people have had enough.
President Biden condemns antisemitism and supports Israel in her war with Hamas.

Oh, they just thought their mom would clean up after them like they are used to.

These spoiled brats are demanding all sorts of supplies, and one of them set a deadline yesterday: by 5:30 pm.

One of the things they demanded was morning-after pills. They complain that they’re starving, but still have the energy for sex.

President Biden condemns antisemitism and supports Israel in her war with Hamas.
Why did he take 11 days to even speak on the horrific antisemitism by the Muslims and their supporters, then, and when he did, issue a wishy-washy statement saying “we oppose antisemitism and Islamophobia?”

The Dems have a hardened base of antisemites, and can’t risk losing their votes.

Not me. The WORST was a couple who belonged to a Missionary Church, and they harassed me non-stop for years. They went to church every Sunday, the husband taught Bible class, and the wife attended Bible classes.
I am sorry about that. I do not feel the need to apologize. I am offended by your hostility toward Christianity and the Democrat Party.

Why did he take 11 days to even speak on the horrific antisemitism by the Muslims and their supporters, then, and when he did, issue a wishy-washy statement saying “we oppose antisemitism and Islamophobia?”

The Dems have a hardened base of antisemites, and can’t risk losing their votes.
More Democrats support the Palestinians than Israel. Biden is not responsible for that, but he needs to consider it.

If I was president I would have celebrated Passover with Israeli soldiers in Gaza, but I would never be elected president.

I am sorry about that. I do not feel the need to apologize. I am offended by your hostility toward Christianity and the Democrat Party.
My hostility is toward antisemitic Christians. As I havr stated before, the worst ones were all Catholic School boys.

And given how the Democrat Party is allowing this horrific antisemitism to spread - Biden only issued a statement after 11 days, after being forced to - I have every right to be hostile.

You know as well as I do if a bunch of KKK wizards formed mobs at conservative colleges across the nation, blocking blacks from entering the campus, spitting on them, assaulting them, and yelling for them to swing from trees, that Biden and a multitude of Democrat senators would be condemning it from the first day.

More Democrats support the Palestinians than Israel. Biden is not responsible for that, but he needs to consider it.

If I was president I would have celebrated Passover with Israeli soldiers in Gaza, but I would never be elected president.
Wow. I really like that idea. But it would have cost Biden the election for showimg such support for Israel.

Forum List

Back