Young black kids growing up in the Bronx who don’t even know what the word ‘computer’ is

I'm the guy who says black and brown people need need to continue their take over of the southern white democratic party my guy. I have no problem with black democrats pulling Hochul aside and teaching her how to act right. Do you? :dunno: :laugh:
That’s great! Hope you succeed.

Not sure if you’re ok with the Progressive approved “0% of our high school kids can function at grade level” education system, but I hope it bothers you as much as it does me.

I went to public school in the Bronx, grew up 2 blocks from Public Housing and had some of the world’s greatest educators. The present Government School System is Intellectual Pedophilia

Last edited:
That’s great! Hope you succeed.

Not sure if you’re Zok with the Progressive approved “0% of our high school kids can function at grade level” education system, but I hope it bothers you as much as it does me.
No it doesn't. And I don't entertain that bullshit for a second. Also my democrat school district in my minority majority south Florida city is one of the best in the country.
I went to public school in the Bronx, grew up 2 blocks from Public Housing and had some of the world’s greatest educators. The present Government School System is Intellectual Pedophilia
What a great argument. Is it as pedophilic as Trump putting on a Miss Teen USA contest and walking into the dressing room?

Spare me. It is sad how yu disingenuous Republicans take comments by Democrats out of context while making excuses for consistent Republican racist BELIEFS. Hochul was talking about lack of computer access in those communities, which is true.

She despises and looks down on folks like you yet you defend her. Must be a sickness. Sad. Oh yeah, stockholm syndrome or repetition compulsion.

Last edited:
"Computer" has become a dated term, like "microprocessor," "transistor," and "integrated circuit."

Young people never refer to the devices they see and use as "computers." They are I-pads, Chromebooks, MAC's, laptops, etc.

Even if the term, "computer," is unfamiliar to certain groups, there is no real significance to it.

She despises and looks down on folks like you yet you defend her. Must be a sickness. Sad.
:laugh:

White people saying uncomfortably stupid shit isn't anything new. If that shit triggered black people like it triggers you frail whites we'd never get anything done politically. If anything Hochul's unfortunate comments make it easier for Black Democrats in the Bronx to stick her for more public school funding. That's how politics works you dumbassess. :laugh: But what would you clowns know about politics? You're so afraid to be who you really are that you're going to let us shit on and exterminate southern democratic Confederate culture because you think associating it with today's democrats is politically helpful. It has been by the way, thank you. :funnyface:

Oops

Do you change the subject much ?

or only when a guilt-ridden white lib says something stupid about black people?
I'm not the one who brought up pedophilia. I'm happy to talk at length about white people needing to be taught to act right. :dunno: :laugh:

:laugh:

White people saying uncomfortably stupid shit isn't anything new. If that shit triggered black people like it triggers you frail whites we'd never get anything done politically. If anything Hochul's unfortunate comments make it easier for Black Democrats in the Bronx to stick her for more public school funding. That's how politics works you dumbassess. :laugh: But what would you clowns know about politics? You're so afraid to be who you really are that you're going to let us shit on and exterminate southern democratic Confederate culture because you think associating it with today's democrats is politically helpful. It has been by the way, thank you. :funnyface:

Of course it doesn't trigger them. They look forward to being held down and boots on the neck. They don't think. Lol, liberal politics are exponentially worse than their southern dem cousins. They still continue to keep their constituents in bondage. You're a perfect example, lol.

No it doesn't. And I don't entertain that bullshit for a second. Also my democrat school district in my minority majority south Florida city is one of the best in the country.

What a great argument. Is it as pedophilic as Trump putting on a Miss Teen USA contest and walking into the dressing room?
Got it

You’re probably a paid water carrier for the old white democrat Masters who are dedicated to keeping inner cities poverty stricken, uneducated and hopeless

Leftists hate blacks. Even blacks hate blacks. Look at IM2, the american hero for racial justice, excusing this. SMH
Im really starting to think he is a white woman as well.

The gotcha game should work both ways.

Dims know what they are doing every time they misuse the RACIST accusation.

I'm not the one who brought up pedophilia. I'm happy to talk at length about white people needing to be taught to act right. :dunno: :laugh:
The word “pedophile” hurts biden too

But I was referring to your desperation to change the subject from democrats to trump when he had nothing to do with what Hochul said

Of course it doesn't trigger them. They look forward to being held down and boots on the neck. They don't think.
Who's they? Are you fantasizing or speaking facts because Black educators in the Bronx are talking about educating Hochul, not the other way around.
Lol, liberal politics are exponentially worse than their southern dem cousins. They still continue to keep their constituents in bondage. You're a perfect example, lol.
You're a perfect example of a frail racist. You're the one expressed the belief that black democrats (90% of black voters) can't think for ourselves and are enslaved. But I love watching you cuckolds pretend. It hilarious that's where your people have found themselves. In the closet. :lmao: There's a wonderful bit of irony in that.

The word “pedophile” hurts biden too

But I was referring to your desperation to change the subject from democrats to trump when he had nothing to do with what Hochul said
That was aside. You've mentioned him now as much as I have. Careful you don't trigger yourself. :itsok::laugh:

Who's they? Are you fantasizing or speaking facts because Black educators in the Bronx are talking about educating Hochul, not the other way around.

You're a perfect example of a frail racist. You're the one expressed the belief that black democrats (90% of black voters) can't think for ourselves and are enslaved. But I love watching you cuckolds pretend. It hilarious that's where your people have found themselves. In the closet. :lmao: There's a wonderful bit of irony in that.

Im laughing at both. What are you crying about?

I get your argument

Big spending libs in new york want more money for black education without admitting that blacks are trailing other races and need to catch up

Its a high wire act that libs are usually pretty good at

But not this time

Got it

You’re probably a paid water carrier for the old white democrat Masters who are dedicated to keeping inner cities poverty stricken, uneducated and hopeless
So if Hochul is racist for saying black kids in the Bronx don't know about computers, what are for calling me poverty stricken, uneducated and hopeless? :dunno: I'm the most hopeful mother fucker there is. :laugh: These laughs aren't just emojis, I'm actually laughing my ass off all time reading you dumb, frail, Bingos. It's you morons that give me unwavering confidence in the future. :lmao:

Forum List

Back