Zelenskyy shuts down Newsmax interviewer who tried to get him to say there would be no war if Trump were president

He isn't doing shit..............Under Obama they didn't even send weapons. Before Putin invaded he telegraphed we wouldn't go into Ukraine.

This is ON HIM..............NOT TRUMP. You know he sucks why you attack Trump all the time.
Is this one a male or female if you know? Seems female. Makes a difference on my respect level for bashing

It's all about Trump Tower Moscow. That's all Trump ever cared about.

Putin would be in Kiev right now if Trump was president.

Simple fact.
1616938449069.png

Trump tried to blackmail Zelensky by withholding the arms for Ukraine to defend itself against Putin. Trump wanted Zelensky to make up a story about Biden and announce it to the world. Because Trump was terrified of Biden beating his ass like a drum.

Zelensky refused to play along.

So you can bet your dumb retarded asses Trump would have taken great joy in allowing Putin to steamroll over Zelensky and occupy Ukraine.

Trump is the most vindictive person on the planet when it comes to grudges against people who did not play along with his frauds.

Putin would be in Kiev right now.

Simple fact.

Trump tried to blackmail Zelensky by withholding the arms for Ukraine to defend itself against Putin. Trump wanted Zelensky to make up a story about Biden and announce it to the world. Because Trump was terrified of Biden beating his ass like a drum.

Zelensky refused to play along.

So you can bet your dumb retarded asses Trump would have taken great joy in allowing Putin to steamroll over Zelensky and occupy Ukraine.

Trump is the most vindictive person on the planet when it comes to grudges against people who did not play along with his frauds.

Putin would be in Kiev right now.

Simple fact.
You wouldn't know a fact if it bit you in the ass........

Bottom line...........RESULTS MATTER...........Biden will be da man that Russia took land in Ukraine on his watch.......Same as when he was with Obama.

Results matter...........Biden sucks.

The Republicans were too afraid to kick Trump out of office after his Zelensky blackmail scheme. They were even too scared to boot his criminal ass after he incited an insurrection!

Thank God the American people had the final say.

Now we have a President who is kicking Putin in the balls. Putin had no idea just how badly mistaken his assumptions about Biden were. But he sure as shit is learning now. :lol:

The number of cowardly Republicans who want us to stop helping Ukraine is growing every day.

At the same time, they think Trump would have done something about Putin. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

trump-tweet-putin.jpg

O'REILLY: Putin's a killer.

TRUMP: There are a lot of killers. We have a lot of killers. Well, you think our country is so innocent?

AP Reporter: My second question is would you now with the whole world watching tell President Putin — would you denounce what happened in 2016 and would you warn him to never do it again?

TRUMP: I have President Putin. He just said it’s not Russia. I will say this. I don’t see any reason why it would be.

TRUMP: I went in yesterday and there was a television screen, and I said, "This is genius." Putin declares a big portion of the Ukraine — of Ukraine — Putin declares it as independent. Oh, that’s wonderful.

To this very day, Traitor Trump cannot call out KGB Putin by name, unless he is praising Putin.

To this very day.

If a minor celebrity hurts his widdle feewings, Trump will tweet storm for days or even weeks.

If a fellow Republican hurts his feewings, he will insult their wife and claim their dad killed Kennedy.

But never Putin. Never ever Putin.

If anyone attacks Putin in his presence, Traitor Trump immediately jumps to his defense.

It's all about Trump Tower Moscow.

i-like-you-do-you-like-me.jpg

I'm going to look at it in a couple of ways, and a lot of you supposed conservatives will bitch and moan, but oh well. Go fuck yourself.

Trump was an abrasive president. He was, and I liked him for it. If he didn't think something warranted a response, he shut it down. He didn't deal with stupid fucking questions. I don't see why Zelensky doing the same is so bad.

Would we be in a war with Trump? I don't think so. I think Putin knew that Trump was just crazy enough to put a stop to him if he tried anything with Ukraine.

BUT if Putin DID do something in Ukraine, I think Trump would have sent weapons like Biden is doing now, despite what Trump is saying now. I think he would have aided them. If the Russians so much as dared offered a threat to us Trump would have threatened them with ten times worse. The Russians would be annihilated if they so much as lifted a finger against America. Trump respected Putin, and a respect towards a nations leader, even if that leader is the enemy of your nation, is a good thing. But if push comes to shove, I wholeheartedly believe Trump would have made Russia into a wasteland and he'd smile while pressing the red button.

MAGA, bitches.

Trump would have cut off aid to Ukraine & Europe, lit Putin take what he wanted & Putin would have given Trump a fancy hotel.
Nooooo

When Trump said, "That's wonderful", he meant, "That's horrible and should be punished"

Duh TDS OrangeManBad

What do the "experts" say, that Trump was President in 2014 and 2022?
haha, you're funny. You would actually prefer just believing that and moving on, than hearing their explanations.

I really like it when you call Biden weak and thus blame him for the invasion of Ukraine, then also accuse him of stupidly trying to start WWIII with his aggression toward Putin.

Forum List

Back