10 things the christian right thinks causes kids to be gay

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
10 Weirdest Things the Christian Right Thinks Will Turn Your Kids Gay | Alternet

According to some, the Oscar-winning animated kids’ film Frozen is not the charming, comedic musical critics have universally praised, but rather Hollywood's latest sinister venture in gay propaganda. Moreover, Disney's latest blockbuster, based on a Hans Christian Anderson story, is not an isolated assault on the civilized world's core principle of heterosexuality, but one of the countless (10, if we’re counting) examples of seemingly child-friendly cultural and social entities that are actually gay conversion tools. Let's take a look at the dangers the Christian Right has alerted us to.

Anyone agree with any of these?

They forgot

Barney
Mr Rodgers
Bert and Ernie
Gilligans Island

I remember when, in one of their Newsletters, Focus on the Family had an article on how to keep boys from becoming gay....it including teaching them to NOT hammer square pegs into round holes and having daddy shower naked with his young son to show him his...er...family jewels.

I am NOT making this up!

1) Divorce resulting in no father figure for boys.
2) Men (usually family members) taking sexual advantage of girls when they're children or unwilling teens.
3) Poor parenting skills or lack of good examples set by parents.
4) Public school system, television, and other poor teaching aids that improperly teach that the gay lifestyle is okay and acceptable.
5) Lack of biblical training (a major downfall of modern parenting).
6) LGBT/NAMBLA ghouls who force or coerce young men into that lifestyle.
7) Mental or emotional instability caused by chemical imbalance or some other hidden cause.
8) A dark spiritual influence clouding common sense and good judgment.
9) Birth defect or sin nature leading to lustful imaginations.
10) Just a simple inabiltity to know right from wrong.

10 Weirdest Things the Christian Right Thinks Will Turn Your Kids Gay | Alternet

According to some, the Oscar-winning animated kids’ film Frozen is not the charming, comedic musical critics have universally praised, but rather Hollywood's latest sinister venture in gay propaganda. Moreover, Disney's latest blockbuster, based on a Hans Christian Anderson story, is not an isolated assault on the civilized world's core principle of heterosexuality, but one of the countless (10, if we’re counting) examples of seemingly child-friendly cultural and social entities that are actually gay conversion tools. Let's take a look at the dangers the Christian Right has alerted us to.

Mormons are not Christians.

This is my own review of "Frozen" that nobody, not even you, commented on.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/reviews/346886-hitchcock-and-frozen.html

Last edited:

No. The reason people are gay?

Romans 1:21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
Romans 1:22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
Romans 1:23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
Romans 1:24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
Romans 1:25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and the measure you give will be the measure you get. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, "Let me take the speck out of your eye," when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye. (Matt. 7:1-5)

Its all bullshit. They are just paranoid.

2) Men (usually family members) taking sexual advantage of girls when they're children or unwilling teens.
4) Public school system, television, and other poor teaching aids that improperly teach that the gay lifestyle is okay and acceptable.
7) Mental or emotional instability caused by chemical imbalance or some other hidden cause.

Last edited by a moderator:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbUEKoQDWpM]Julie Miller - 10 - My Psychiatrist - Meet Julie Miller (1990) - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
and the use of homosexuals to hate on others rolls on

just so much tolerance from you ugly people

alternet folks, don't support that site

Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and the measure you give will be the measure you get. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, "Let me take the speck out of your eye," when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye. (Matt. 7:1-5)

I love it when people who want to project their faults onto others use this scripture to do it.

So the homos want to be left alone, yet they take every opportunity they can muster to HATE on ANYONE that finds their mentally ill, sexually perverse activities unacceptable, which by the way is the vast majority.

More two faced, hypocritical, bigotry, brought to you by the HOMO MAFIA.

Last edited:
10) Just a simple inability to know right from wrong.
Republicans are very skeert of the icky gay people :laugh:

Which category do you fall under? I'm truly interested. I want to help if I can.

I prefer homeboy in True Detective's take on judgement, something along the lines of, your entire life, every preference you have, is a series of value based decisions. This is good, that is bad, this is better than that, etc. Everybody is judging all the time. If you have a problem with this, you're living wrong.

I prefer homeboy in True Detective's take on judgement, something along the lines of, your entire life, every preference you have, is a series of value based decisions. This is good, that is bad, this is better than that, etc. Everybody is judging all the time. If you have a problem with this, you're living wrong.

Exactly. We all are required to make judgment calls all the time. I believe the Scripture quoted has to do with the Pharisees who would judge the hearts of others while committing the exact transgressions that they judged to be wrong.

In other words, I would be a hypocrite if I judged others for being gay if I were, myself, gay. Fortunately for me, I'm not gay so I have the right to judge for myself that that lifestyle is wrong.

Forum List

Back