1911 Gleb Kotelnikov
7) automatic gun
1916 V. Fedorov
8) anesthesia
1847 by Nikolay Pirogov
9) radio
1895 Alexander Popov
10) nuclear power plant
Pre-communisn except for nuclear power. On that one, how did that work out for them?

Yes, but they sucked for 50 years before that.
oh, you mean endless moaning about accelerating inflation of Americans in other topics and mutual threats and insults between conservatives and progressives are signs of thriving.. :lol:

but the crisis has not even started yet.
hyperinflation, among other things, mean that old Americans will be left without pensions.
having experience of living during hyperinflation I can describe what is waiting for you step by step.
when you lose your money invested in stocks (and pensions since pensiin funds invest in stocks and debt)
when you lose your money frozen in bank accounts (without ability to take them until in 10 years, after hyperinflation turns $1000 into 10 cents)
when you lose your homes because you can't pay mortgage
when.... etc etc

you just don't understand the scale of misery and pain which is waiting for you

on this background I can easily tolerate any dirt pouring on Russia, it just makes me laugh...

oh, you mean endless moaning about accelerating inflation of Americans in other topics and mutual threats and insults between conservatives and progressives are signs of thriving.. :lol:

but the crisis has not even started yet.
hyperinflation, among other things, mean that old Americans will be left without pensions.
having experience of living during hyperinflation I can describe what is waiting for you step by step.
when you lose your money invested in stocks (and pensions since pensiin funds invest in stocks and debt)
when you lose your money frozen in bank accounts (without ability to take them until in 10 years, after hyperinflation turns $1000 into 10 cents)
when you lose your homes because you can't pay mortgage
when.... etc etc

you just don't understand the scale of misery and pain which is waiting for you

on this background I can easily tolerate any dirt pouring on Russia, it just makes me laugh...

No, I mean the USSR sucked.

you have no idea how different your colored "philosophically American" is.
Take Esay which is posting in this topic too.
He is de-facto Russian, a Russian-speaking Ukrainian living in Ukraine, Ukrainians were absolutely not discriminated in USSR, rather the opposite, appeased too much. Even now not less than 1/3 of Putin's government are ethnic Ukrainians. Ask him if he wanted independence during USSR?
But when the country is hit by economic crisis everybody starts thinking that he gives more than receives. On that basis separatism grows with astronomical speed.
In the US Spanish language is not official, while Spanish speakers feel oppressed . Blacks feel oppressed. Even whites feel oppressed because now the USA stepped on the same path of appeasement of minorities which was 70 years used by USSR but did not save it.

You country is absolutely doomed due to the scale of differences you have. For a while they are hid under the surface and you cannot really judge their force.

I think you need to read some real history, not the bullshit propaganda your schools shovel down your throat. The reality is that Russia is a truly great place, led by incredibly evil people, going back to the days of Ivan the Terrible.

The only people who feel oppressed are the race baiters, and hustlers being paid to do so by the likes of soros, and other globalists.

And yes, this country is looking ever more like the USSR. There is no denying it. The difference is, the USA was never a country of serfs. We have never been a country where the population just sits back and takes it. That is a lesson that the globalists trying to turn us into the USSR have never learned.

But they will soon enough.

No, I mean the USSR sucked.
USSR sucked, for sure, though it still had quite a lot of good in its last decades, like free health care, free educatuon and many other stuff

I mean present USA = late USSR.
you cannot imagine how much common I see, I can instantly name 10 important common features...

and you are in the final stage already...
for example, do Americans trust American mass media? but they really did just a decade ago!!!

war against own history (just like in 1987-end of 1990s in USSR/Russia)

it is amazing that you repeat all mistakes, all stages USSR went through...

it seems they are natural stages of the pre-collapse crises of any empire

Last edited:
I think you need to read some real history, not the bullshit propaganda your schools shovel down your throat. The reality is that Russia is a truly great place, led by incredibly evil people, going back to the days of Ivan the Terrible.

The only people who feel oppressed are the race baiters, and hustlers being paid to do so by the likes of soros, and other globalists.

And yes, this country is looking ever more like the USSR. There is no denying it. The difference is, the USA was never a country of serfs. We have never been a country where the population just sits back and takes it. That is a lesson that the globalists trying to turn us into the USSR have never learned.

But they will soon enough.
Russia has also never been a country of serfs. It is nothing but perseption imposed on you by your propaganda (which seized Historiography too).
In the worst periods serfs were composing not more than 1/3 of population even of regions where serfdom was present.
While half, or maybe most territory of Russia did know serfdom at all - the South with Kossaks, Siberia, the North.

as for awful rulers - it is collateral damage of absolutely nessesary super-centralization of scarse resourses in conditions of lethal and frequent external threats.

if Russians lived in the island having no real strong enemies like the UK or the US, if we had as fertile lands and warm climate like Europe did it might not be needed.

But Russia is a very successful civilization, which not only managed to survive in conditions when everybody else failed (remember Napoleon and Hitler, as examples) but we reached the status of top civilizations of entire History of Human kind. despite hardships, but not thanks to favourable conditions, like Europe.

so, Stalin, Peter the Great, Ivan the Frightening (incorrectly translated as Terrible) were controversial figures, of course, but this is the price for survival and victory over all enemies.
you can add Putin, by the way, who is also a controversial figure, but now he has very good chances of writing down his name in Russian History as the man who defeated the US :),

Last edited:
Russia has also never been a country of serfs. It is nothing but perseption imposed on you by your propaganda (which seized Historiography too).
In the worst periods serfs were composing not more than 1/3 of population even of regions where serfdom was present.
While half, or maybe most territory of Russia did know serfdom at all - the South with Kossaks, Siberia, the North.

as for awful rulers - it is collateral damage of absolutely nessesary super-centralization of scarse resourses in conditions of lethal and frequent external threats.

if Russians lived in the island having no real strong enemies like the UK or the US, if we had as fertile lands and warm climate like Europe did it might not be needed.

But Russia is a very successful civilization, which not only managed to survive in conditions when everybody else failed (remember Napoleon and Hitler, as examples) but we reached the status of top civilizations of entire History of Human kind. despite hardships, but not thanks to favourable conditions, like Europe.

so, Stalin, Peter the Great, Ivan the Frightening (incorrectly translated as Terrible) were controversial figures, of course, but this is the price for survival and victory over all enemies.
you can add Putin, by the way, who is also a controversial figure, but now he has very good chances of writing down his name in Russian History as the man who defeated the US :),

Russia is the wealthiest nation on Earth. There is more wealth in Siberia, than there is in the entire rest of the world combined.

Lack of resources is not the problem.

It is corrupt leadership.

Stalin's daughter loved communism so much that she immigrated here, and actually lived in my town until she died a few years ago.

True story, mang.

Stalin's daughter lived in Wisconsin quietly

She emigrated after the overthrow of the Khrushchev-Eisenhower regime in 1967. This may indicate that she was anti-Stalinist and gave testimony against the stalinists regime in the days of Khrushchev.

The periodic table is authentically Russian invention. Although the Bolsheviks falsified it in favor of the Einstein heresy

10) nuclear power plant
The first Reactor was created in the USA and should be considered an invention.

(2 December 1942)

By the way, a lot of facts indicate that the United States was involved in the Wehrmacht's nuclear program. The years are the same.

They clearly hide something.

It was this v2 rocket that was launched in the United States, and it also became the prototype of the Soviet R1

The Chicago pile was a controlled reactor, so this is undoubtedly an invention. Getting of energy occurs automatically and it does not have special value as a separate invention. However, the first such unit was also designed in the USA, it was the X-10 Graphite Reactor.

you have no idea how different your colored "philosophically American" is.
Take Esay which is posting in this topic too.
He is de-facto Russian, a Russian-speaking Ukrainian living in Ukraine, Ukrainians were absolutely not discriminated in USSR, rather the opposite, appeased too much. Even now not less than 1/3 of Putin's government are ethnic Ukrainians. Ask him if he wanted independence during USSR?
But when the country is hit by economic crisis everybody starts thinking that he gives more than receives. On that basis separatism grows with astronomical speed.
In the US Spanish language is not official, while Spanish speakers feel oppressed . Blacks feel oppressed. Even whites feel oppressed because now the USA stepped on the same path of appeasement of minorities which was 70 years used by USSR but did not save it.

You country is absolutely doomed due to the scale of differences you have. For a while they are hid under the surface and you cannot really judge their force.
Thanks for mentioning me here, but what was your point? That I despise the Russians because of economic hardships in Ukraine?

Forum List

Back