11,629 more go on food stamps each day..

No.. it does not happen o the level that you want... in some way that equalizes outcome more...

Go fuck yourself.. you redistribution motivated moron

If you don't think that money spent by the rich creates jobs, you are even more of a moron.. and if you think they should be required by government to spend more, or be taxed more so the government can spend it for them, to suit your redistribution mantra, you can go fuck yourself again...

freedom, not government masters.. not government enablers... not government pandering

Oh really? Wow, I must've hit your truth nerve. Lookie here! Even one of that criminal Reagan's lackeys admits it:

Reagan insider: 'GOP destroyed U.S. economy' - MarketWatch

Will the Wall St. Journal be an acceptably rightie source for you?

If you don't think that money spent by the rich creates jobs, you are even more of a moron.. and if you think they should be required by government to spend more, or be taxed more so the government can spend it for them, to suit your redistribution mantra, you can go fuck yourself again...

The rich and Reagan are the ones who said it would "trickle down", not me. They lied. They knew exactly what they were doing. I think they did it to drive wages down - and it worked.

No.. it does not happen o the level that you want... in some way that equalizes outcome more...

Go fuck yourself.. you redistribution motivated moron

freedom, not government masters.. not government enablers... not government pandering

Oh really? Wow, I must've hit your truth nerve. Lookie here! Even one of that criminal Reagan's lackeys admits it:

Reagan insider: 'GOP destroyed U.S. economy' - MarketWatch

Will the Wall St. Journal be an acceptably rightie source for you?

the Wall Street Journal hasn't been a "rightie source" for some time now.

In a 2004 study, Tim Groseclose and Jeff Milyo calculated the ideological bias of 20 media outlets by counting the frequency they cited particular think tanks and comparing that to the frequency that legislators cited the same think tanks. They found that the news reporting of The Journal was the most liberal, more liberal than NPR or The New York Times.

You must be joking. Holy shit! I guess I should alarm all those hedge fund douchebags and banksters I see reading it on the train every day.

So is this because they need it or because they're lazy? Which angle are you going with today?

Angle?
I keep hearing the economy is improving......Everything is getting better
at the same time 11,629 more go on food stamps each day! I just don't
believe you can have both a growing economy and that type of increase in
food stamps. Some one is lying, and the increase in food stamps is not debatable.

Ok, so they DO need it? The poor aren't lazy? 47% of the country aren't moochers? These people are in fact struggling is what you are saying?

Just want to be sure which way the wind is blowing this week for you.

So, if we outright kill the 47% that either can't or won't help themselves, we would be living in a perfect state of affairs???????

No.. that is your flat out opinion because of your hyper-partisan stance... period

OK genius.

1. Produce real numbers and verifyable data that SHOW that the middle class benefitted the most from the Bush tax cuts (this should be good, as anyone with eyes and two connected brain cells knows this isn't true).

2. Please produce one article of legislation proposed by the GOP that favors a regular person making 40K vs the uber wealthy and corporations - you know, the American people - that big group with the right to vote, but no lobbyists that can afford to pay for quid pro quo legislation.

Shouldn't be too hard for you, since you think you know it all.

Last edited:

You must be joking. Holy shit! I guess I should alarm all those hedge fund douchebags and banksters I see reading it on the train every day.

and you ignored the findings of a report done on media bias that found they were very liberal...

And so you were not talking about taxes because you meant everything but the things that the GOP has done for those other than 'the rich'... you will point out everything that is states as an 'exception'... your typical tactic

The GOP has never done one thing in favor of the average working American. That is a fact. And the tax breaks defiinitely favored the wealthy. It's just a fact. Those numbers are real, whatever site they came from.

No.. that is your flat out opinion because of your hyper-partisan stance... period

gop_cry1.jpg

What media report? Who did the study? Let me guess, a right wing "think" tank?

A Measure of Media Bias*
Tim Groseclose and Jeffrey Milyo
- Author Affiliations
Department of Political Science, University of California at Los Angeles
Department of Economics and Truman School of Public Affairs, University of Missouri
A Measure of Media Bias

good enough for ya?

And so you were not talking about taxes because you meant everything but the things that the GOP has done for those other than 'the rich'... you will point out everything that is states as an 'exception'... your typical tactic

The GOP has never done one thing in favor of the average working American. That is a fact. And the tax breaks defiinitely favored the wealthy. It's just a fact. Those numbers are real, whatever site they came from.

Thats not true. I got back $15,000.00 when Bush made capital gains tax cut retroactive.

Yah and most of the food stamps go to red states.

btw the corporatists do not compalin about food stamps or "Obamaphones" either.
They get more tax dollars, why would they complain?

Last edited:
What is it that you rethugs want poor people to do? If the Federal government doesn't help feed poor people, will you?

BUT just like the EIC, the poor people of the country did not pool their funds, hire a lobbyist and go to Washington to get their food stamps.

If you rethugs have a problem with SNAP, why are you not bitching about your Congresspeople? They are the ones that put the guidelines in place.

You don't want poor people to have access to food stamps, Congress can fix that. WHY don't they?
Why is Bohenor not making this a central issue. Cut the amount of money available for food stamps.
Rethugs have the majority in the House. Have they put a bill forth to cut SNAP? If not, why?

The Federal Government isn't helping the poor people. We are.

Where the hell do you think the government gets it's money from?

Peepers... the winger supreme.. bitch slapped again... though he will never admit to it

Hardly, you are so partisan blind, you couldn't even bitch slap yourself. The reason you're so defensive is that you know I'm right. Still waiting for your middle class windfall tax data and your answer to my question.

Oh, and most people making 40K do not make enough to invest to GET capital gains in the first place - hell, most of those folks can't even put $200 a month into a savings account for an emergency fund. Try again.

Forum List

Back