11 and 13 Year old Shot While Attempting to Rob a Man

Eleven and thirteen year olds know right from wrong and if they don't you can lay that at the feet of this society.. NOT saying their parents aren't to blame also. Probably let them be online on their phones all the damn time, watch crap on film, go to public gov't run schools. Total failure.

There really should be mugshots of these little bastards.

Why go through the trouble? :laughing0301:

Carnac_the_Magnificent.jpg

Eleven and thirteen year olds know right from wrong and if they don't you can lay that at the feet of this society.. NOT saying their parents aren't to blame also. Probably let them be online on their phones all the damn time, watch crap on film, go to public gov't run schools. Total failure.
Yeah, they know. The guy says it's "a lack of KNOWLEDGE." BULLSHIT! It's all about morality.

I'm going to take a wild guess here. Correct me if you think I'm wrong.

Had the “juveniles” been a group of white kids ... then the headlines would read:

“Four White Boys Go On A Crime Spree”

But that's not what we're hearing. We're hearing “teens,” or “juveniles.” Why do you suppose that it?

I'm going to take a wild guess here. Correct me if you think I'm wrong.

Had the “juveniles” been a group of white kids ... then the headlines would read:

“Four White Boys Go On A Crime Spree”

But that's not what we're hearing. We're hearing “teens,” or “juveniles.” Why do you suppose that it?
If ifs and buts were candy and nutz we'd all have a merry xmas.

The reality is .. it's most likely a single parent household, with a single mother, with no discipline or respect for authority and they were never told no.

The reality is .. it's most likely a single parent household, with a single mother, with no discipline or respect for authority and they were never told no.
^^That^^ coupled with the messages they're receiving from their godless Public Fool System (CRT); modern television shows; and a large heap of fake news.

Forum List

Back