Zone1 12-Year-Old Jewish girl raped by pro-Palestinian boys in France

I certainly hoipe so. They never should have been admitted in the first place.
My fear is that Biden will welcome them here. He would do it because he wants to appease the antisemitic Muslims already here - and get their votes.

The idea he’s even considering it is appalling. As it is, synagogues have to hire armed security, Jews are removing their mezuzahs and told not to wear their Jewish star jewelry, Jewish students don’t feel safe on campus, and Arabs and their enablers are marching around yelling “Death to Jews!” - and Biden is talking about bringing even MORE of these Jew-haters here?

I just hope it’s a head-fake in order to get more Muslims to turn out and vote for him.

I would show more sympathy if somone other than Lisa was posting this.

I would show more sympathy if somone other than Lisa was posting this.
A 12-year- old Jewish girl was raped because she is Jewish, and your degree of sympathy is less because a Jew is reporting it? SICK.

I have a beautiful Jewish star that my great-aunt gave to my mother when she turned 13 - in the height of Hitler’s rampage across Europe.

I cannot wear it out in public anymore.

My fear is that Biden will welcome them here. He would do it because he wants to appease the antisemitic Muslims already here - and get their votes.

The idea he’s even considering it is appalling. As it is, synagogues have to hire armed security, Jews are removing their mezuzahs and told not to wear their Jewish star jewelry, Jewish students don’t feel safe on campus, and Arabs and their enablers are marching around yelling “Death to Jews!” - and Biden is talking about bringing even MORE of these Jew-haters here?

I just hope it’s a head-fake in order to get more Muslims to turn out and vote for him.
Several pro-Hamas protesters vandalized the area around the White House on Friday night. The protesters also jumped a fence and shouted messages criticizing the United States government while carrying banners accusing Biden of "genocide."

Videos on social networks show protesters painting red handprints on the outside of the White House.

-----------

President Biden thinks he can appeal to both sides. There is no point in any American trying to appeal to Palestinian terrorists.

I have a beautiful Jewish star that my great-aunt gave to my mother when she turned 13 - in the height of Hitler’s rampage across Europe.

I cannot wear it out in public anymore.
Near to my church there is a large and beautiful Jewish synagogue. As of this writing it has not been vandalized. I hope it stays that way.

Forum List

Back