13 Year Old Forced To Give Birth After Being Raped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calling me names doesn't erase what I said. 13 yos having consensual sex with each other is not rape.

She was snatched by a stranger when she was 12 and raped. Even if it was a 13 year old boy, it was still rape. You Qultists live in an alternate universe.

She was snatched by a stranger when she was 12 and raped. Even if it was a 13 year old boy, it was still rape. You Qultists live in an alternate universe.

You asked me, word for word, "When is sex with a 13 yo NOT rape?"

And I answered. If you have a counter to WHAT YOU ASKED and WHAT I ANSWERED, give it. If not, move on.

Thirteen year old is fucked. Child is fucked.
Was anyone arrested for the rape? Did she even report the rape? The fact is that lots of girls that age give birth in this country. It's become a kind of tradition in certain communities as it guarantees an income and benefits. I agree that it destroys a life but saving people from THEMSELVES is damned near impossible. As for the child being effed, you don't know that and if it is, THAT will come down to a person's choice, as well. You people on the Left never want to take any level of responsibility for your actions. You're always going on about it being the fault of others. I can guarantee that if the gravy train of benefits stopped tomorrow, the birth rate of the poor would drop precipitously, as well.

Yeah whatever, lawyerspeak. The fetal age would have made an abortion straight up murder.

It's not "lawyerspeak", it's RAPE to have sex with a 13 year old. PLAIN AND SIMPLE. And, I might add, it's a very Republican thing to say it's rape too. I'm sure most of the Republican Party agree that this is the case.

And the fetal age has what to do with anything? She might have had an abortion at less than a month if she could have.

Maybe not. Mississippi has a Romeo and Juliet law.
Mississippi law provides a Romeo-and-Juliet exception for consensual sexual intercourse or penetration between: a minor who is 14 or 15 years old and their partner is less than three years older, or. a minor who is 13 or younger and their partner is less than two years older.

So she might not have been raped at all.

Maybe, but which side of caution do you go on? Just "there's no evidence so she has to have the baby"? Or "she says it's rape, therefore she can"?

Okay, so has the Left now devolved to: "All the sex we disagree with is rape" or what?

Cause it's not.

Was anyone arrested for the rape? Did she even report the rape? The fact is that lots of girls that age give birth in this country. It's become a kind of tradition in certain communities as it guarantees an income and benefits. I agree that it destroys a life but saving people from THEMSELVES is damned near impossible. As for the child being effed, you don't know that and if it is, THAT will come down to a person's choice, as well. You people on the Left never want to take any level of responsibility for your actions. You're always going on about it being the fault of others. I can guarantee that if the gravy train of benefits stopped tomorrow, the birth rate of the poor would drop precipitously, as well.

Why do the left say it's the fault of others?
It's not that difficult to see why.

f131b047b6dac9bae4f70dd39cabe5a71188c743fe2d7fe532242a6b02fa0b8d.jpg

If it weren't anyone else's fault, this map would see, more or less, the same colors for every state. But it's just not so.

Why are Deep South, and the south west the highest areas for teenage pregnancy?

R.4a167f3b458b4660b0add1c9d70f9649

The two maps aren't identical. However the Deep South is clearly the most religious, it also has the highest teenage pregnancy rates.

You think this is a coincidence? It's not. Part of the reason why there are high rates of pregnancy in the Deep South is because of the way Christianity deals with sex. ie, "DON'T TALK ABOUT IT"

So, is it the kids' fault? In part, they did the fucking (if it's not rape). However they're MINORS, which means they have LIMITED RESPONSIBILITIES, their parents are supposed to teach them better.

You can try blaming kids for this problem, but the reality is, we know the problem lies within the elders, the religious, the people voting, the people making the laws.

You are the one who votes to punish the child you forced into birth, and her new baby. Not the left. You will vote to crush those two socially and financially for the rest of your life, like a good christian.

She can give the baby up for adoption……a far better outcome than killing a viable baby in the womb…..

Amazing there is so little concern about catching the rapist……..since child rape seems to be a democrat party privilege….

The whole story is probably a stanking leftist lie.

like that 10 yr old that was raped & y'all tried saying that was a lie?

thankfully, she was able to terminate a pregnancy that should never have been conceived & had she been forced to incubate ... she would have been cut open to get at the fetus.

Last edited:
She files a police report.
& .... what? you should have at least an inkling why females don't always report.

look at some of the filthy replies on this here board....

not to mention, that she may not know the attacker. then what? does there have to be an arrest first? a trial? in the meantime, she gets bigger AND past the point that she can abort - according to the 'smaller less intrusive' government?

You fuckstick, the article says she was raped by a stranger. Maybe if it happened to someone you cared about, you would show some empathy.
This has obviously upset you. Have you sought therapy?

& .... what? you should have at least an inkling why females don't always report.

look at some of the filthy replies on this here board....

not to mention, that she may not know the attacker. then what? does there have to be an arrest first? a trial? in the meantime, she gets bigger AND past the point that she can abort - according to the 'smaller less intrusive' government?
So many people to blame for the predicament of your victim. Life is hard, huh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back