14067 + 87,000 =

In case the dots haven’t connected, the globalists EO 14067 will be enforced by 5 armed divisions (87,000) of IRS Agents.

EO 14067 is a “digital currency” spawned by Satan, and is the anthesis, the polar opposite, 180 degrees away from an open source Blockchained digital currency.

You think Paypay’s $2,500 theft was criminal, this anti-American government in DC can AND WILL confiscate EVERYTHING with a single keystroke.

You will own nothing and you will be happy, won’t you?

How is it you get out of bed each day living in such abject fear?

Your fear is delicious. Show us more of it.

Talk to us about impotent rage in

23 days

:)

1665916594181.png

You are dodging the question Mac1958.

Why are you dodging the question?

THINK!

Some people avoid discussion when they don’t have a point. I’ll help you though. I could hypothetically explain someone might be scared of QAnon.

It’s all fun and games until something lights the spark
Well....you think the the government is poisoning people and that an election was stolen....

Really...what more would it take to get you to take action--assuming that you're a mere fraction of the patriot you pretend to be?

I mean really... if you honestly believed half of the shit you posted....you'd be on a rampage. But since you don't honestly believe that the election were stolen or that there is poison in the covid vaccine...you're just pretending to be as upset as you indicate.

Wow man.

You are so uninformed, and you don't have a fucking clue what is going on.

OR, if you do, you are using fallacies, derogatory language, and disparagement, to attack someone that does not like what oligarchs and bankers are planning w/o the approval of the voters of this nation.

It is disgusting frankly, either way. Using name calling and derision in place of mature discussion, because you are ignorant or fearful.

:rolleyes:

View attachment 710789

Digital dollarization could have a severe impact on international financial stability, and is one core reason why Facebook’s Libra has faced significant opposition from policy makers globally.

I was under the impression currency needed some sort of connection , be it rare earths , labor , petrodollar, etc.....

Isn't something needed to validate valuation ......?

~S~

Well....you think the the government is poisoning people and that an election was stolen....

Really...what more would it take to get you to take action--assuming that you're a mere fraction of the patriot you pretend to be?

I mean really... if you honestly believed half of the shit you posted....you'd be on a rampage. But since you don't honestly believe that the election were stolen or that there is poison in the covid vaccine...you're just pretending to be as upset as you indicate.
Thank you for sharing your opinion. :laughing0301:

No sane person believes You Ain’t Black PedoPete got 81MM actual votes and more minority votes than Born in Kenya Barack

It’s not up to me honey boo boo. You Globalists are like the Egyptians chasing the Jews to the Red Sea. You think you’ve won

It’s not up to me honey boo boo. You Globalists are like the Egyptians chasing the Jews to the Red Sea. You think you’ve won
No. They know they've lost, even the ones who refuse to admit it, and are on some level quite frightened. That's what makes them so nasty. They are owned by a beast that teaches them that lashing out against the innocent is power.

23 days

Last edited:

Well…Joe is in the WH, you’re bitching about it on a message board. So yes. He’s won. Or is there a version of this story where you’re not a loser?

Digital dollarization could have a severe impact on international financial stability, and is one core reason why Facebook’s Libra has faced significant opposition from policy makers globally.

I was under the impression currency needed some sort of connection , be it rare earths , labor , petrodollar, etc.....

Isn't something needed to validate valuation ......?

~S~
The folks controlling the CBDC, will control all the resources. AI, smart cities, complete information on everything, and everyone, will feed into the technocracy, giving them a complete picture of the economy. This is really, just a dressed up command economy. Technocracy, is the age old quest for authoritarians to replace a free market, and make a command economy work, so they can make themselves live like kings, while giving the peasants just enough scraps to get by.

iu
iu

Economists, politicians, and billionaire oligarchs have been trying, for centuries, to figure out a stable system, to give the minimum amount of resources to satisfy the needs and wants of the masses, while indulging and robbing from the society whatever they can, so that they can live like kings.

Understanding What We’re Up Against - Interview with Patrick Wood and Dr. Mercola June 8th, 2022.​

Patrick Wood, a repeat guest, has spent decades studying technocracy — an invented economic system that the global cabal is currently trying to implement worldwide. He was recently interviewed by The Defender, the Children's Health Defense newsletter. You will find that interview below. I would actually encourage you to watch that one first, because it provides a really good background of Wood and his work.

It’s become absolutely crucial to understand what we’re up against, globally, and who’s responsible for the rising totalitarianism and their ultimate intention.

The COVID pandemic was a coup d’état by the technocratic cabal that is behind the global takeover agenda, referred to as The Great Reset.

The Great Reset was introduced by the World Economic Forum, which is tightly coupled to the United Nations and the World Health Organization. Their agenda is to implement a global type of totalitarianism based on technocratic and transhumanist ideologies. Part of that plan also includes reengineering and controlling all life forms, including humans.

While the outward expression of technocracy will appear as totalitarianism, the control center is not an individual. Rather than a single person ruling by the decree, technocracy relies on control through technology and algorithm. This is a very important difference. In short, there will be no individual to blame or hold accountable. The “dictator” is an algorithm.

Technocracy is an invented and unnatural form of economics that expresses itself as totalitarianism and requires social engineering to work. Technocrats in the past defined technocracy as the science of social engineering. Controlling the populace is crucial for the system to function.

Judging from all the other conversations in this thread, I'm not sure it will matter. As I stated before, it really does seem, we are surrounded by idiots.

If you want to get right to CBDC, he starts to address that subject about 30 mins. in.

At minute mark 50 he explains why CBDC is unconstitutional. And tells us why the 911cyber is coming. I have warned on this site that this is coming.

Forum List

Back