14067 + 87,000 =

The folks controlling the CBDC, will control all the resources. AI, smart cities, complete information on everything, and everyone, will feed into the technocracy, giving them a complete picture of the economy. This is really, just a dressed up command economy. Technocracy, is the age old quest for authoritarians to replace a free market, and make a command economy work, so they can make themselves live like kings, while giving the peasants just enough scraps to get by.

iu
iu

Economists, politicians, and billionaire oligarchs have been trying, for centuries, to figure out a stable system, to give the minimum amount of resources to satisfy the needs and wants of the masses, while indulging and robbing from the society whatever they can, so that they can live like kings.

Understanding What We’re Up Against - Interview with Patrick Wood and Dr. Mercola June 8th, 2022.​

Patrick Wood, a repeat guest, has spent decades studying technocracy — an invented economic system that the global cabal is currently trying to implement worldwide. He was recently interviewed by The Defender, the Children's Health Defense newsletter. You will find that interview below. I would actually encourage you to watch that one first, because it provides a really good background of Wood and his work.

It’s become absolutely crucial to understand what we’re up against, globally, and who’s responsible for the rising totalitarianism and their ultimate intention.

The COVID pandemic was a coup d’état by the technocratic cabal that is behind the global takeover agenda, referred to as The Great Reset.

The Great Reset was introduced by the World Economic Forum, which is tightly coupled to the United Nations and the World Health Organization. Their agenda is to implement a global type of totalitarianism based on technocratic and transhumanist ideologies. Part of that plan also includes reengineering and controlling all life forms, including humans.

While the outward expression of technocracy will appear as totalitarianism, the control center is not an individual. Rather than a single person ruling by the decree, technocracy relies on control through technology and algorithm. This is a very important difference. In short, there will be no individual to blame or hold accountable. The “dictator” is an algorithm.

Technocracy is an invented and unnatural form of economics that expresses itself as totalitarianism and requires social engineering to work. Technocrats in the past defined technocracy as the science of social engineering. Controlling the populace is crucial for the system to function.

Judging from all the other conversations in this thread, I'm not sure it will matter. As I stated before, it really does seem, we are surrounded by idiots.

A link from your link Mr B>>>

“And yes, it [the Great Reset] will happen,” Kerry continued. “And I think it will happen with greater speed and with greater intensity than a lot of people might imagine. In effect, the citizens of the United States have just done a Great Reset. We’ve done a Great Reset. And it was a record level of voting.

I'll add something i'm sure you're well aware of>>>

My folks put it all in simple terms (i'm a simple man, know which end of a pig to feed....) back maybe 50 odd years ago when i wore short pants

they said 'The rich get richer, the poor get poorer in this country'

i didn't understand it then, but think on it a lot now

in closing, i do thank you for taking your time here

if anything else , i'm feeling 'informed'

~S~

No. They know they've lost, even the ones who refuse to admit it, and are on some level quite frightened. That's what makes them so nasty. They are owned by a beast that teaches them that lashing out against the innocent is power.

23 days

what is your prediction for the final outcome of the mid-terms?

1665963124009.png

People STRIKE BACK Against PayPal! (and alt media) - #NewWorldNextWeek​

Interview 1753 - New World Next Week with James Evan Pilato

Corbett • 10/14/2022
"This week on the New World Next Week: SWIFT announces the next step in the creation of the cross-border CBDC financial architecture; masses of people rise up against PayPal (by unsubscribing from Corbett and Pilato); and a sabotage agent lowered fluoride levels in one town's drinking water for years before being caught."

Story #1: Ground-Breaking SWIFT Innovation Paves Way For Global Use Of CBDCs

Story #2: PayPal Backtracks On Fining Users For “Misinformation,” Calls It An “Error”

Story #3: Vermont Town Employee Quietly Lowered The Fluoride In Water For Years

Last edited:
In about 5 years or so after the blob has settled in for a dirt nap, I think the resident right wing loons will settle back into just being hyper aggressive instead of the unhinged and battle-axe hyper aggressive strain of the disease we've seen for the last few years.
No where near the unhinged hyper aggressive strain of Left wing nutcases whom raged for over four years about S'Hillary having the 2016 election stolen from her. Whom tried repeatedly to engage kangaroo courts of "impeachment" against whom they saw as an unlawful winner of the 2016 POTUS election.

Try being honest and getting a grip on reality!

No where near the unhinged hyper aggressive strain of Left wing nutcases whom raged for over four years about S'Hillary having the 2016 election stolen from her. Whom tried repeatedly to engage kangaroo courts of "impeachment" against whom they saw as an unlawful winner of the 2016 POTUS election.

Its impeachment, not "impeachment". Your blob was impeached twice.

C'mon Stryder. . . those were most peaceful hyper aggressive fiery riots. . . . :rock:

iu

Remember, the Potatoehead President HAS NO AUTHORITY TO SET US CURRENCY

Article I, Section 8, Clause 5:

[The Congress shall have Power . . . ] To coin Money, regulate the Value thereof, and of foreign Coin, and fix the Standard of Weights and Measures

Well....you think the the government is poisoning people and that an election was stolen....

Really...what more would it take to get you to take action--assuming that you're a mere fraction of the patriot you pretend to be?

I mean really... if you honestly believed half of the shit you posted....you'd be on a rampage. But since you don't honestly believe that the election were stolen or that there is poison in the covid vaccine...you're just pretending to be as upset as you indicate.

See, I'm not interested in your silliness. I know that electing Trump won't change anything.

I also know that in the run up to the American Revolution the Currency Act was passed in 1764 and that was Bidenesque in the harm and damage it inflicted on the Colonies. Further, it was many of the veteran of the French and Indian Wars that eventually took up arms and fought against the Crown.

I see the puppeteers telling American Progressives that they should openly embrace their Inner Mao (I've been say that for a decade now) and that best place to add to the pile of kindling if from the top of the pile

See, I'm not interested in your silliness. I know that electing Trump won't change anything.

I also know that in the run up to the American Revolution the Currency Act was passed in 1764 and that was Bidenesque in the harm and damage it inflicted on the Colonies. Further, it was many of the veteran of the French and Indian Wars that eventually took up arms and fought against the Crown.

I see the puppeteers telling American Progressives that they should openly embrace their Inner Mao (I've been say that for a decade now) and that best place to add to the pile of kindling if from the top of the pile
Translation…you are a humongous blowhard who will never take action

Digital dollarization could have a severe impact on international financial stability, and is one core reason why Facebook’s Libra has faced significant opposition from policy makers globally.

I was under the impression currency needed some sort of connection , be it rare earths , labor , petrodollar, etc.....

Isn't something needed to validate valuation ......?

~S~

The BRICS(SA) are using Gold and other real assets.

Brazil, Russia, India, China, S Africa and now Saudi Arabia have formed a coalition with the ultimate goal of displacing the US $ as the world reserve currency.
uh. .. . the folks at the very top? I believe are behind this. And the real goal? Is CBDC. Central Bank Digital Currency, that will be interchangable among all nations. They want a united WORLD ORDER. And they will have the two systems clash, if they need to get it. But the folks at the VERY TOP? Still run it all.

Phony Opposition: The Truth About the BRICS

The BRICS Summit: What You Need to Know

The OTHER Globalist Summit

What Is Programmable Money?

Forum List

Back