15,700 year old arrowheads found in Idaho.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
We're supposed to call them 'stone dart tips' now but if you don't mind I'm just going to keep calling them arrowheads .

The implications are remarkable, particularly given that we're told, for example, that the Egyptian pyramids are less than 5000 years old.
It certainly puts holes in the widely accepted interpreted Biblical time-line.

Thirteen “razor sharp” stone dart tips uncovered in western Idaho are “roughly” 15,700 years old, making them the oldest weapons ever found in the Americas, according to archaeologists at the Oregon State University.

arrowheadscrop1_fitted.png

We're supposed to call them 'stone dart tips' now but if you don't mind I'm just going to keep calling them arrowheads .

The implications are remarkable, particularly given that we're told, for example, that the Egyptian pyramids are less than 5000 years old.

Thirteen “razor sharp” stone dart tips uncovered in western Idaho are “roughly” 15,700 years old, making them the oldest weapons ever found in the Americas, according to archaeologists at the Oregon State University.

View attachment 744121
doesnt this put a hole in evolution also??

I subscribe to the less popular criteria of the earth being a hell of a lot older than "scientists" deem it......as to have had MANY civilizations exist on this planet over the eons.

During each civilization, it gets to a point where it destroys itself. Many of them lasting hundreds of years, some thousands.

And after each destruction occurs, it takes the humanoids that survived, a lot of time to regenerate/repopulate to the point they can rebuild civilization again.........only to destroy themselves once again.

This is why, the further you dig down, the more you find this planet is a hell of a lot older than they think it is now.

doesnt this put a hole in evolution also??
Maybe it explains why all the caves in the Grand Canyon are sealed off by the federal government and the Smithsonian Museum confiscates any proof that there was a civilization here before the Native Americans.
As does the Vatican I suspect

Last edited:
Two points to make:
1. some Christians take the young earth theory as only rhetorically speaking.

2. some Christians don't accept scientific dating methods such as carbon dating.

I subscribe to the less popular criteria of the earth being a hell of a lot older than "scientists" deem it......as to have had MANY civilizations exist on this planet over the eons.

During each civilization, it gets to a point where it destroys itself. Many of them lasting hundreds of years, some thousands.

And after each destruction occurs, it takes the humanoids that survived, a lot of time to regenerate/repopulate to the point they can rebuild civilization again.........only to destroy themselves once again.

This is why, the further you dig down, the more you find this planet is a hell of a lot older than they think it is now.
If true, next time around I think we'll see evidence of us being here especially considering we have nukes now.

Carbon dating is a good tool, but it isn't perfect, and it also depends on WHO is doing the analyzing.
Carbon dating is accurate to acceptable measures. Instead of making a blanket claim against Carbon dating, find the facts and present them.
It's not fair to imply that the dating method is flawed enough to disprove the evidence.

View attachment 744121
I thought you were kidding about "stone dart tips" instead of arrowheads. Are they afraid of insulting football stadiums or something?

His documentary series on Netflix is interesting. He believes he's found evidence that there were advanced civilizations a lot earlier than what is currently accepted, and that they all were destroyed about 12,000 years ago.

That was when the last ice age happened.

When everything melted, we have a hard time imagining Earth's transformation over thousands of years of ice 2 miles thick melting and carving out Canyons....etc

Forum List

Back