15 Obama Supporters, Kids As Young As 11, Gunned Down In Florida

I wish you racists would go back to Stormfront or where ever it is that you came from....

Enough said.....
So you support the shooting of black kids? Yea, you sound like a Stormfront trollop. Has anyone checked the lampshades in your house for content lately?

No black activists care about black people getting killed, it's the color of the shooter that matters, regardless of the circumstances: self-defense by whites is completely unacceptable, period, and justify rioting and lynching parties. That's why these stories aren't news and won't bring out the Reverend Al or any protestors.

All the lefties are pissed off because I set them up like a row of bowling pins. Oh how they were ready to jump on a self-righteous high horse over what they were expecting and didn't get. They vent their hate at me, instead of uttering a single empathetic word for the kids who were gunned down. Fucking hypocrites. They're too easy to show up through the onion skin depth of their characters. It doesn't even amuse me anymore.

It's about the gun violence prevalent in the black 'community', and why most people, including most black people, are right to be wary of black youth.

As a side issue, was a registered firearm used and the shootings committed by somebody who went through a background check? I understand from the bobo narratives that gun control eliminates gun murders by criminals and stuff.

If the gun wasn`t registered and the shooter didn`t go through a background check does that mean no one was shot? If you`re trying to make a point you`ve failed miserably. Thanks to the gun/criminal lobby anyone who wants a gun can get one.

If the gun wasn`t registered and the shooter didn`t go through a background check does that mean no one was shot? If you`re trying to make a point you`ve failed miserably. Thanks to the gun/criminal lobby anyone who wants a gun can get one.

My point is very clear, hence your inane attempt at spin fails miserably, along with highlighting your inability to use logic when typing out 'talking points'.

Racists are a funny lot, all activities get assigned color schemes, nothing is as it is, it is always rather about their bizarre view of the world. Finger painting for the ignorant.

Life in a Parallel Universe US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

The mind works in mysterious ways US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Racism deconstructing the social construct US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

"White children, in the main, and whether they are rich or poor, grow up with a grasp of reality so feeble that they can very accurately be described as deluded--about themselves and the world they live in. White people have managed to get through their entire lifetimes in this euphoric state, but black people have not been so lucky: a black man who sees the world the way John Wayne, for example, sees it would not be an eccentric patriot, but a raving maniac." James Baldwin

"Our love of lockstep is our greatest curse, the source of all that bedevils us. It is the source of homophobia, xenophobia, racism, sexism, terrorism, bigotry of every variety and hue, because it tells us there is one right way to do things, to look, to behave, to feel, when the only right way is to feel your heart hammering inside you and to listen to what its timpani is saying." Anna Quindlen

All the lefties are pissed off because I set them up like a row of bowling pins. Oh how they were ready to jump on a self-righteous high horse over what they were expecting and didn't get. They vent their hate at me, instead of uttering a single empathetic word for the kids who were gunned down. Fucking hypocrites. They're too easy to show up through the onion skin depth of their characters. It doesn't even amuse me anymore.

Your sincere heart felt sympathy is very touching.

Sorry. Black on black crime is not to be discussed. Ever. It's racist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While some here say it's not permissable to discuss black-on-black crime, black leaders focus on the topic regularly. The difference is that instead of laughing and gloating about it, like the sick racist fucks here keep doing, they work on solutions.

Oh those gosh darn fun loving innocent democrat black folk sure know how to party.

The most telling part of this story to me, in reading several links, are comments by witnesses who live in this neighborhood (Liberty City) who said "this happens here all the time".

Fifteen people shot during party at Miami club The Miami Herald

Was the eleven year old a Democrat too? Did you conduct your own half wit poll to determine the politics of the shooting victims?
Oh and one more question: Are you really this fucking stupid?

Oh those gosh darn fun loving innocent democrat black folk sure know how to party.

The most telling part of this story to me, in reading several links, are comments by witnesses who live in this neighborhood (Liberty City) who said "this happens here all the time".

This isn't about race, it is about gun violence -- the gun violence prevalent in our society.

It's about race when you want it to be, isn't it?

While some here say it's not permissable to discuss black-on-black crime, black leaders focus on the topic regularly. The difference is that instead of laughing and gloating about it, like the sick racist fucks here keep doing, they work on solutions.

Well they're doing a sorry ass job of it.
And why is it the "solution" always involves more tax dollars?

Sure :lol:

Good one

Was the eleven year old a Democrat too? Did you conduct your own half wit poll to determine the politics of the shooting victims?

The 11 year old is still in the training phase.

The 11 year old is still in the training phase.

Well I guess that makes you as simple minded as the author of the OP.

Forum List

Back