15 Palestinians Killed by Syrian Government

Syrians massacring Palestinians. What else is new? And what Arab country hasn't massacred Palestinians? Gee, maybe that's why they stay in Israel despite all their bitching against Israel.

The UN should send Peacekeepers into Syria and lead the refugees to safety and should encourage Syria's neighbors to absorb more refugees. The UN could build camps and provide for them. What's saddening is the utter disregard by the PA and Hamas for their own people.

So true. Especially since Israel is saving the lives of many wounded innocent Syrian civilians in Israeli hospitals. Gosh I wonder if Israel will send all the hospital bills to Syria to be paid.

Syrians massacring Palestinians. What else is new? And what Arab country hasn't massacred Palestinians? Gee, maybe that's why they stay in Israel despite all their bitching against Israel.

The UN should send Peacekeepers into Syria and lead the refugees to safety and should encourage Syria's neighbors to absorb more refugees. The UN could build camps and provide for them. What's saddening is the utter disregard by the PA and Hamas for their own people.

Egyptians killing Palestinians. Syrians killing Palestinians.

I get the feeling that it is only a matter of time before they'll ask Israel to help them handle their own brothers' aggression.

Now just how ironic will THAT be?

The Arab country massacres & killings of Palestinians is unforgivable. And then to make matters even worse for the Palestinians, Israel makes peace offerings to them, builds a security fence & concedes land to them to keep them captives in Israel. Shame on those Zionists.

Egyptians killing Palestinians. Syrians killing Palestinians.

I get the feeling that it is only a matter of time before they'll ask Israel to help them handle their own brothers' aggression.

Now just how ironic will THAT be?

Forum List

Back