168 kids rescued, 281 pimps arrested

And the loony brigade is whooping it up in the right wing echo chamber on this OP.

No Jake....but I don't doubt this whole thing has you intrigued.

You've only made love to two people your entire life (nobody knows if they are men are women)......

So I have no doubt that that these bought and sold people intrigue you.

It's hard to be.....celibate is it not?

Isn't it Loony boy?

FBI: 168 kids rescued, 281 pimps nabbed in sex-trafficking crackdown - CBS News

WASHINGTON -- Nearly 170 victims of child sex trafficking, many of whom had never been reported missing, were rescued in the last week as part of an annual nationwide crackdown, the FBI said Monday.

Besides the 168 children rescued from the sex trade, 281 pimps were arrested during the same period on state and federal charges.

"These are not faraway kids in faraway lands," FBI Director James Comey said in announcing the annual enforcement push known as Operation Cross Country. Instead, he added, "These are America's children."

This is the eighth such week long-operation, which this year unfolded in 106 cities. The FBI says nearly 3,600 children have so far been recovered from the streets.

"There is no more meaningful work that the FBI participates in than rescuing children," Comey said.

He said one concerning trend is the increasing prevalence of children who are being prostituted online.

Poor kids hadn't even been reported missing.

The line about it being an "annual" crackdown ... Why cant they do it more often?

Yes, they should seek out and identify quickly and efficiently, any known or obvious threat to children being inappropriately exposed to lewd sexual lifestyles. Anyone pimping for kids to get involved in adult sex acts should be kept a thousand miles away from any child.

I know a great place where they can start finding suspects who are quite proud of enjoining children openly into this seedy underworld. Note the little pair of hands gripping the rail just to the left of the upturned rainbow-speedo ass:

gaymidwestparadejpg_zpse239f00e.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back