18 natural wonders to see in America

It's been some time since I"ve been there but the restaurant atop the Stratosphere Tower here in Vegas is good - especially at night.

th

Thor's Well: Photo Punkish

Cape Perpetua is a worthy eco-conscious target, and Thor's Well gives you the willies as well as wonder.

How valuable is a reliable domestic American flight?

Remember that your mobile phone probably has a built-in mini-camera inside it, so you don't even need a Polaroid now. Ain't life an inference?

:afro:

Cape Perpetua

tw.jpg

I'm not going to look at your link because I don't want to get a virus but I will say I hope the Great Lakes are on that list. Are they? On public television every week we have a couple shows that are from Michigan and about Michigan one of them I think its called Michigan matters the other one is Michigan outdoors but they go to all the best vacation spots in Michigan. I think Michigan is maybe one of the greatest States in the United States. Actually Hawaii would be number one and I know California could make a strong case but Michigan has the Great Lakes the Upper Peninsula and I know we have Detroit Flint and Saginaw that goes against us but other than those cities Michigan is a pretty great place to be lots of lakes lots of jobs. I would recommend lake Charlavoi and Traverse city lake michigan unless you want to go to the up and up there its like being in the wilderness. Like Alaska, or Canada.

I'm not going to look at your link because I don't want to get a virus but I will say I hope the Great Lakes are on that list. Are they? On public television every week we have a couple shows that are from Michigan and about Michigan one of them I think its called Michigan matters the other one is Michigan outdoors but they go to all the best vacation spots in Michigan. I think Michigan is maybe one of the greatest States in the United States. Actually Hawaii would be number one and I know California could make a strong case but Michigan has the Great Lakes the Upper Peninsula and I know we have Detroit Flint and Saginaw that goes against us but other than those cities Michigan is a pretty great place to be lots of lakes lots of jobs. I would recommend lake Charlavoi and Traverse city lake michigan unless you want to go to the up and up there its like being in the wilderness. Like Alaska, or Canada.

As long as you have an anti-virus/spyware program, you're not going to get anything by clicking on a link. If what you are linking too presents a problem you're software will tell you.

I have both Windows Defender and MacAfee and, so far, have not encountered one harmful link of USMB.

Forum List

Back