Didn’t fence-sitters vote for Biden and all his shenanigans by not voting against it?

ALL of the hate and division is coming from Iran, Russia, China and Republicans. They're all on the same side and using the same language, the same lies, and the same propaganda.

Trump was given EVERY opportunity and squandered all of them. The only work his DOJ did while he was in office was to investigate Democrats, lift policies and practices restrictions on police forces, and to refuse to submit to Congressional Oversight and Trump is still refusing to obey the laws or the Constitution.

Trump has said he won't accept the results of the 2024 election, unless he wins, and that there will be violence if he does. Trump and his terrorist mobs have tried to frighten off all of the honest election workers so they can take over the election count. Trump says the ONLY way he can lose, is if there is cheating.

mostly nonsense. Obiden is deep in bed with China and Iran (jarret and obama the muslim). Do you actually think the corrupted blacks in Fulton county are going to be scared off to cheat against Trump in 2024? ATL may be as bad as DET CHI PHI or MIL/PHX. They aint’ going anywhere.

Didn’t they vote for 10 million new illegals?
Didn’t they vote for hiring V.P.’s and Supreme Court Justices for their skin color and vaginas?
Didn’t they vote for ‘waiving‘ college tuitions?
Didn’t they vote for higher crime and lawlessness?
Didn’t they vote for higher taxes and a more invasive IRS?
Didn’t they vote for a weaponized DOJ and FBI?
Didn’t they vote for war around the world?
Didn’t they vote for $5-$6 fuel?
Didn’t they vote for 18% inflation?
Didn’t they vote for 7.75% interest rates?

When fence-sitters say…”You lesser of two evils voters are destroying America.” Can we really take them seriously….they could have easily voted against the aforementioned but they didn’t…isn’t it them who are destroying America FASTER?
Can't argue with this. Compare the Trump administration record to the Biden administration record and it's absolutely no contest. But there are those who hate Trump so much they won't vote for him even though voting for ANYBODY else or just not voting is a vote for Biden. That kind of mentality of throwing the baby out with the bath water is why we are in the mess we are in now.

And without having to face re-election, I fear those running the Biden Administration--it damn sure isn't Biden--will complete their goal of establishing a totalitarian government that can do whatever it wants to anybody.

Can't argue with this. Compare the Trump administration record to the Biden administration record and it's absolutely no contest. But there are those who hate Trump so much they won't vote for him even though voting for ANYBODY else or just not voting is a vote for Biden. That kind of mentality of throwing the baby out with the bath water is why we are in the mess we are in now.

And without having to face re-election, I fear those running the Biden Administration--it damn sure isn't Biden--will complete their goal of establishing a totalitarian government that can do whatever it wants to anybody.
they won't vote for him even though voting for ANYBODY else or just not voting is a vote for Biden.
how is not voting for biden,or just not voting.....a vote for biden?............

they won't vote for him even though voting for ANYBODY else or just not voting is a vote for Biden.
how is not voting for biden,or just not voting.....a vote for biden?............
Because it dilutes the vote and if enough are that clueless, it ensures Biden will get the majority or at least a plurality of the votes. It says loud and clear that Joe Biden is preferable to Donald Trump while salving the conscience of the Trump haters.

The Biden voters mostly have no moral center, no strong values, no principles so they can set aside their differences and unify in their vote. When Patriots are unable to set aside their individual issues and join together in what is best for America, they will mostly lose.

Last edited:
Because it dilutes the vote and if enough are that clueless, it ensures Biden will get the majority of the votes. It says loud and clear that Joe Biden is preferable to Donald Trump while salving the conscience of the Trump haters.
so why wouldnt that do the same for trump?...

so why wouldnt that do the same for trump?...
Because the votes that should go to the ONLY viable conservative/constitutional/libertarian (little L) candidate aren't going to Trump. They're going to anybody who isn't Trump. The purpose is to hurt Trump. And it will. And in the process screw all the American people.

Meanwhile the rudderless left will set aside their differences and vote for the only viable leftists/Marxist/totalitarian person and will likely re-elect him. And in the process screw all the American people.

Using your logic (and I use that term very loosely), not voting for Biden would also be a vote for Trump.

Using your logic (and I use that term very loosely), not voting for Biden would also be a vote for Trump.
Yes. Those who vote left not voting helps Trump. But again the left rarely break ranks because they have so few convictions or principles to stand on so the vast majority will vote Biden if they vote.

Yes. Those who vote left not voting helps Trump. But again the left rarely break ranks because they have so few convictions or principles to stand on so the vast majority will vote Biden if they vote.

and for those who vote right, not voting Trump helps Biden.

You two sides are so fucking much same.

One coin, two sides.

You aren't speaking to those who won't vote for Trump but rather they will vote for Biden.

You are speaking to those who will vote for neither.

You aren't speaking to those who won't vote for Trump but rather they will vote for Biden.

You are speaking to those who will vote for neither.
That's right. I am. A vote for ANYBODY other than Trump is a vote for Biden. And any Patriot who stays home and doesn't vote in this election has cast his/her vote for Biden.

and a vote for ANYBODY but Biden is a vote for Trump.

So, by not voting for either of them I am actually voting for both of them.

What great fucking logic.
I do hope you signed up for that remedial reading comprehension course I've recommended to so many others.

and for those who vote right, not voting Trump helps Biden.

You two sides are so fucking much same.

One coin, two sides.
Yup. Same dumb arguments.

The blame game is a joke though. They should be thanking us. "You hate Biden? Great, I'm not voting for Biden. You're welcome!" Instead, the want to blame us because they keep nominating, and electing, shitty candidates. WTF???

What gets me is how the lesser-of-two-evils sales team is uniformly against RCV.

That's right. I am. A vote for ANYBODY other than Trump is a vote for Biden. And any Patriot who stays home and doesn't vote in this election has cast his/her vote for Biden.
Fascinating. So, if not voting (or voting for anyone besides Trump) is the same as voting for Biden, then it would be just the same to you if I go ahead and vote for Biden eh?

Take a moment and see if you can sniff out how stupid that is.

Last edited:
Fascinating. So, if not voting (or voting for anyone besides Trump) is the same as voting for Biden, then it would be just the same to you if I go ahead and vote for Biden eh?

Take a minute and see if you can sniff out how stupid that is.
I will recommend that remedial reading comprehension course or perhaps a good course in abstract or critical thinking to you along with so many others.

Forum List

Back