Didn’t fence-sitters vote for Biden and all his shenanigans by not voting against it?

Nothing ironic about it…my strong suit is avoiding goofy fantasy semantics and in embracing reality. What’s yours?
Your goofy fantasy semantic word game in your bullshit analogy - bad odds = not playing the game.

PeeKnobbs laughs at deceny and common sense policy.
Then you could show the wars started. The $6-7 gas? The intentionally open border with welded open gates, the trannies in lipstick flying globally to represent America etc. we have all that now. Not flaunted before. I’ll bet NOT.
You voted for the big govt, police state and debt that you said you didnt vote for.

how come trump didnt eliminate some of those things like fags,trannies,debt,bigger govt and a few others when he was president?....just asking....

As far as I know he did not ramp it up. As you must be aware, it is difficult (Courts) to blanket get rid of Obiden hold-overs willy-nilly. But nice try. Maybe when they screw up badly? I don’t know. Also the pool of scum willing to work in DC is very tainted and small. 2-3 yrs of Trump “working’ could barely make a dent, pre-Covid. 2nd term may have surprised even you, but Election fraud…

Last edited:
As far as I know he did not ramp it up. As you are aware, I heard it is difficult (Courts) to blanket get rid of Obiden hold-overs willy-nilly. But nice try. Maybe when they screw up badly? I don’t know. Also the pool of scum willing to work in DC is very tainted and small. 2-3 yrs of Trump “working’ could barely make dent, pre-Covid. 2nd term may have surprised even you, but Election fraud…
trump aint going to do shit.....he will be like everyone else say this and that....but when you get elected then the excuses start as to why it cant be done...

I'm thinking I'd prefer to not look to you for what is right and what is wrong
That is your perogative. We all have the opportunity to ignore Right and Wrong in our lives, so long as we’re willing to accept the short and long term consequences.

trump aint going to do shit.....he will be like everyone else say this and that....but when you get elected then the excuses start as to why it cant be done...

He made bigger progress than now by 1000:1. The Border, energy etc. He also had to fight deep state Congress working against him, the MSM 24-7, Russian collusion. It was a mess. 2nd term? They could not allow it…..hence the FLU, the FRAUD, now the COURTs. there for all to see.

You’re for “it” or against “it”. There is no time for games.

That is your perogative. We all have the opportunity to ignore Right and Wrong in our lives, so long as we’re willing to accept the short and long term consequences.

your version of right and wrong is your version, that is all. It is not universal.

He made bigger progress than now by 1000:1. The Border, energy etc. He also had to fight deep state Congress working against him, the MSM 24-7, Russian collusion. It was a mess. 2nd term? They could not allow it…..hence the FLU, the FRAUD, now the COURTs. there for all to see.

You’re for “it” or against “it”. There is no time for games.
like i said he aint going to do shit.....the guy might not make it that long ...pressure is a killer.....you folks had better hope he has a good VP because thats whose lap all this shit will fall into...

They were/are compromised. All of the so-called hate and division is from the corrupted politicians/media/entertainers. Trump was never given a chance. Even if elected his voters will not have a long leash let alone, we know what Progs will do.

ALL of the hate and division is coming from Iran, Russia, China and Republicans. They're all on the same side and using the same language, the same lies, and the same propaganda.

Trump was given EVERY opportunity and squandered all of them. The only work his DOJ did while he was in office was to investigate Democrats, lift policies and practices restrictions on police forces, and to refuse to submit to Congressional Oversight and Trump is still refusing to obey the laws or the Constitution.

Trump has said he won't accept the results of the 2024 election, unless he wins, and that there will be violence if he does. Trump and his terrorist mobs have tried to frighten off all of the honest election workers so they can take over the election count. Trump says the ONLY way he can lose, is if there is cheating.

Forum List

Back