Didn’t fence-sitters vote for Biden and all his shenanigans by not voting against it?

NEGATIVE.
Again, nobody sane believes anyone outside the duopoly has a chance. Your LibLite candidate has the same odds of winning that Mickey Mouse has.

You got all that and then some but on steroids. That makes sense huh…accelerate the process while you get your candidate dialed in over the next half century?

I vote for things I dislike….You vote for things you say you hate.
POSITIVE. The odds of winning are low but at least I have my dignity and integrity. Do you remember what those things are?
I dont vote for that BS. You do.

Didn’t they vote for 10 million new illegals?
Didn’t they vote for hiring V.P.’s and Supreme Court Justices for their skin color and vaginas?
Didn’t they vote for ‘waiving‘ college tuitions?
Didn’t they vote for higher crime and lawlessness?
Didn’t they vote for higher taxes and a more invasive IRS?
Didn’t they vote for a weaponized DOJ and FBI?
Didn’t they vote for war around the world?
Didn’t they vote for $5-$6 fuel?
Didn’t they vote for 18% inflation?
Didn’t they vote for 7.75% interest rates?

When fence-sitters say…”You lesser of two evils voters are destroying America.” Can we really take them seriously….they could have easily voted against the aforementioned but they didn’t…isn’t it them who are destroying America FASTER?

They didn't vote for any of these things, and Biden didn't do any of these things.

They voted AGAINST DONALD TRUMP, TRUMPISM, AND THE TOXIC POLITICS OF HATE AND DIVISION.

They didn't vote for any of these things, and Biden didn't do any of these things.

They voted AGAINST DONALD TRUMP, TRUMPISM, AND THE TOXIC POLITICS OF HATE AND DIVISION.

It’s from a GOVT report. Your beloved deep state govt report. Nice knee-jerk typical LibStained denial. You’re a fast one.

No. They didn't. You can't vote against anything in the US election system. We're trying change that, trying to reform the system so that we CAN vote against candidates we disagree with, so the we can rank them at the very bottom and ensure that we support them in no way. But the very same deluded shitbags who are think they're voting "against" this or that, are the the most vocal in opposing such reforms.

Such is the extreme foolishness you Megalomaniacs sell…This is the reality, you voted for Mickey Mouse who lost by 155 million votes while I voted for Donald Trump who supposedly lost by 7 million.

so, in the end both of your votes accounted for the same thing.

Nope….I provided you with a perfect analogy, one that highlights your extreme foolishness. There is no third “team” and everyone sane and paying attention knows it.
Nope. There are several " third teams" that will be on the ballots all across the country.

Yeah because handing out thousands of dollars to everyone doesnt cause inflation, right?

I do love how all the Trump Humpers pretend that all that money given away in 2020 had nothing to do with the inflation that followed it

Getting the mushy middle closeted Obiden loving cult all riled up again.

Your crap cant be implemented until A.) things are somewhat stabilized. B.). Complete collapse and rebuild is in progress. (see Anthema posts)

You’re not all wrong but you assist Obiden. Also weird you only attack Trump and his supporters posts but nary a peep over millions of posts pro-Obiden BS malarkey? Somewhat strange indeed.

Getting the mushy middle closeted Obiden loving cult all riled up again.

Your crap cant be implemented until a.) things are somewhat stabilized. B.). Complete collapse and rebuild is in progress.

You’re not all wrong but you assist Obiden. Also weird you only attack Trump and his supporters posts but nary a peep over millions of posts pro-Obiden BS malarkey? Somewhat strange indeed.
Biden is a white trash piece of shit. Feel better?

Everyone know‘s we’re speaking of national elections.
Yes. National elections. West, Kennedy, Green, Libertarian, Conservative .... Most people will have multiple choices for President. Your Dallas/Giants? Eagles analogy is false.

Yeah because handing out thousands of dollars to everyone doesnt cause inflation, right?

I do love how all the Trump Humpers pretend that all that money given away in 2020 had nothing to do with the inflation that followed it
Deflections noted…Trump funded us through an anomaly….a Democrat concocted scamdemic.
I’ll play…Lets dumb this down for deflecting dummies….Lets pretend both parties spend the same…Do both parties shove 10 million parasites down your throat?

Forum List

Back