19 Senate Republicans Give Biden Over $13B to Resettle Unlimited Flow of Afghans Across Their States

Thanks to those who refused to speak up about getting involved in Afghanistan to start with.
Yep......and let's discuss The Civil War while we're at it.
We never should have done it.....that and The Revolutionary War.

Yep......and let's discuss The Civil War while we're at it.
We never should have done it.....that and The Revolutionary War.

I can at least note what we accomplished with the Revolutionary and Civil wars. Tell me, what did we accomplish with the war in Afghanistan?

I can at least note what we accomplished with the Revolutionary and Civil wars. Tell me, what did we accomplish with the war in Afghanistan?
You wouldn't understand if I told you.
Let's just say that right now we can't keep an eye on Iran anymore.

Just be honest. There was nothing.
If you say so.
I guess the following issues never existed either:

Bin Laden wasn't planning more terrorist attacks from there and wasn't training terrorists from there.
Afghanistan isn't the prime strategic area of operation that any military planner worth his salt could see it was.
The air field wasn't a prime location to launch drones from.

But yeah.....there was nothing......just keep telling yourself that silly shit.

If you say so.
I guess the following issues never existed either:

Bin Laden wasn't planning more terrorist attacks from there and wasn't training terrorists from there.
Afghanistan isn't the prime strategic area of operation that any military planner worth his salt could see it was.
The air field wasn't a prime location to launch drones from.

But yeah.....there was nothing......just keep telling yourself that silly shit.

Noted, you mentioned nothing we accomplished.

Noted, you mentioned nothing we accomplished.
I also noted you playing dumb....and you're not good at it.
Maybe you should look up Osama Bin Laden and tell me what happened to his terrorist operation in Afghanistan...you fucking tool.

I commented in another thread about this yesterday and was told by one guy that the Uniparty only existed "between my ears" then was called a name.....So I looked to see if anyone else had picked-up on this and I did not see anything.

President Joe Biden’s massive Afghan resettlement operation, with no end date, has been funded by Congress to the sum of more than $13 billion thanks to 19 Senate Republicans who helped advance the plan.

The List: 19 Senate GOPs Give Biden $13B to Resettle Afghans in U.S.

Sadly I was off on the amount by half, it's almost twice as much as I thought......Never mind the same RINOs also let the dems off the hook so that they can now concentrate on Biden's BBB plan without a .gov shutdown to worry about.

Huh, I guess the Uniparty does not exist between my ears after all.

RINOs are just as much shitheads as the Democrats.

Whenever the Democrats fuck this country you can always depend upon a few RINOs to help them.

I also noted you playing dumb....and you're not good at it.
Maybe you should look up Osama Bin Laden and tell me what happened to his terrorist operation in Afghanistan...you fucking tool.

He left quickly. He couldn't plan things from Pakistan? It never was about that. We stayed 20 years. It didn't stop anything.

Nah, the Afghans will not develop a agenda, one will be developed for them by their dem-backed advocates.

Oh and if you don't think that they will be used as political pawns, well let me point you towards the recently passed infrastructure bill that the dems and RINOs are so proud of.

Remember that high-speed internet for rural areas?.....Well in SW Virginia and the other Appalachian areas they found out that to get it a certain percentage of the population there has to be migrants or refugees.....I mean WTF?

I don't suspect you know much about SW Virginia/Appalachia but I can assure you it's not a Mecca for migrants or refugees. I guess the dems think that to get the money they will settle enough of them there.

It's all a .gov con-game using immigrants/refugees as pawns towards their ends.
Give it a rest. You push the misinformation that immigrants are allowed in because they will vote for Democrats. Who they vote for is irrelevant. Republicans are twisting the political process by fucking with the voting procedures in order to get elected.

That's Biden's state department flunkie for you!
You would think that they would be a bit more careful handing them out than some FEMA drone handing out assistance vouchers to everyone who walks-up after a hurricane.....That's another story but it was a huge scam we went into the tank to the tune of billions over, especially after Katrina and Sandy.

Give it a rest. You push the misinformation that immigrants are allowed in because they will vote for Democrats. Who they vote for is irrelevant. Republicans are twisting the political process by fucking with the voting procedures in order to get elected.
Procedures have over 70% of the inner city African American people living in single parent families. Which means at least 70% of the rioters are from the same. And from everything else we see in public that is not good.

Procedures have over 70% of the inner city African American people living in single parent families. Which means at least 70% of the rioters are from the same. And from everything else we see in public that is not good.
So what?

You would think that they would be a bit more careful handing them out than some FEMA drone handing out assistance vouchers to everyone who walks-up after a hurricane.....That's another story but it was a huge scam we went into the tank to the tune of billions over, especially after Katrina and Sandy.
You obviously have never seen the aftermath of a hurricane. That stupid calling it a scam!

You obviously have never seen the aftermath of a hurricane. That stupid calling it a scam!
Act all contrary if you want but the number of loans and other assistance handed-out to fraudulent recipients would boggle your mind if you knew the scale of the fraud (1st hand) like I do.

BTW.....Isabel pushed my Hatteras, NC rental out in the middle of the sound when RT.12 was breached....Center right under circle....Total loss, even the concrete pad it was sitting on was gone.

Hatteras.jpg

Act all contrary if you want but the number of loans and other assistance handed-out to fraudulent recipients would boggle your mind if you knew the scale of the fraud (1st hand) like I do.

BTW.....Isabel pushed my Hatteras, NC rental out in the middle of the sound when RT.12 was breached....Center right under circle....Total loss, even the concrete pad it was sitting on was gone.

View attachment 572821
Did you have insurance, or did you receive assistance from FEMA? IMHO, you should have received neither because your home washing away wasn't a matter of if, but when! But I don't make the rules.

The federal government is wasteful and subject to fraud. On that point we agree, but you are calling the whole thing a scam which is dishonest.

Did you have insurance, or did you receive assistance from FEMA? IMHO, you should have received neither because your home washing away wasn't a matter of if, but when! But I don't make the rules.

The federal government is wasteful and subject to fraud. On that point we agree, but you are calling the whole thing a scam which is dishonest.
Oh I took my share (I had partners) of the insurance money and ran. Lord knows I paid enough for the policy.

The good thing was that I was only in the partnership a few years so I made bank on the whole thing.....Plenty enough to buy my hunting, fishing, and range property here at home with a good bit left-over.

To be honest the investment was pretty much a wash before Isabel as it usually took about five years back then before seeing a meaningful return.

There was no federal loan assistance as we were not interested in rebuilding.....LOL....Don't you know when they filled it all back in they built a even bigger rental on roughly the same spot.

View attachment 572821
Yes, agreed. Fraud was rampant after Hurricane Charlie in 2004. Free generators given to people who didn't need them, swimming pool restoration when the condition existed before, new roofs when repairs would solve the problem. It was astonishing that there were no controls.

Forum List

Back