1980. Etablishment wanted to draft Ford, deny Reagan

sarahgop

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2009
Cegr8gRXIAAeKCJ.jpg

At the time they were saying Carter would beat Reagan 58-40. All the real evidence now points to Trump beating clinton.

Reagan NEVER wanted scumbag HW was his VP because he knew it meant his life was in danger.

Cegr8gRXIAAeKCJ.jpg

At the time they were saying Carter would beat Reagan 58-40. All the real evidence now points to Trump beating clinton.
Comparing Trump to Reagan is absolutely and extremely absurd. Doing so illustrates you are delusional and very, very simple minded and ignorant. In addition, T-Rump does not have a chance in hell of winning a national election, against anyone. Get a grip on reality.

Bernie Sanders Will Win the Democratic Nomination and Presidency in a Landslide

This is also interesting, though from Jan 14th. Maybe, after Alaska, Washington, Hawaii and California....maybe he has a chance at the nomination. I recall looking at stats a week or so ago that said he had a better chance of beating Trump than Clinton has. Hmmm....it's getting interesting, and I need to decide who to vote for. And OK went with Bernie. It's all very interesting. I'm looking at the margins with which he won Alaska and Washington...like 70+ to 20+ .... It's interesting.

I wonder who his running mate would be.

Forum List

Back