1st Amendment Auditors...

Canon Shooter

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2020
I've recently become aware of these folks known as "1st Amendment Auditors" (and they exist for the 2nd Amendment, as well). Apparently, these guys go out of their way to test law enforcement on issues of free speech, specifically when it comes down to video and photography.

While I understand why they do what they do, I can't help but think there are probably better ways to spend your time than trying to challenge/piss off cops. Some of these guys do it so often that they're on a first name basis with the cops they encounter.

So, what's the deal with these guys?

They get arrested and then beg their "followers" for money. They are complete idiots.

They get arrested and then beg their "followers" for money. They are complete idiots.

I've been watching a lot of videos on Facebook and You Tube and, actually, very few of the people have been arrested...

I've been watching a lot of videos on Facebook and You Tube and, actually, very few of the people have been arrested...

There are some you just want to throttle, they are just out there to cause trouble. They will roll up on Cops and generally be a nuisance.

Forum List

Back