1st Lieutenant wins Ms USA Pageant.

JQPublic1

Gold Member
Aug 10, 2012
For the first time ever, a military woman has won the prestigious crown and title of Ms USA.

According to the Miss USA website, Barber is the daughter of a retired Army Master Sergeant, so it’s no surprise she decided to join the U.S. Army. From North Carolina to Nebraska, Minnesota to Virginia, she has lived all over the U.S. due to her father’s military career.

Also a member of Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority Inc., Barber relocated to Washington, D.C. after graduating from Virginia State University, an HBCU. The pageant website states that she now serves as an IT Analyst for the U.S. Department of Commerce.

After a year of serving as Miss USA, Barber will go on to compete in the Miss Universe pageant, the Associated Press reports.

Black Army Commander Wins Miss USA Pageant, Victory Sparks Positive and Negative Reactions - Atlanta Black Star

th

For the first time ever, a military woman has won the prestigious crown and title of Ms USA.

According to the Miss USA website, Barber is the daughter of a retired Army Master Sergeant, so it’s no surprise she decided to join the U.S. Army. From North Carolina to Nebraska, Minnesota to Virginia, she has lived all over the U.S. due to her father’s military career.

Also a member of Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority Inc., Barber relocated to Washington, D.C. after graduating from Virginia State University, an HBCU. The pageant website states that she now serves as an IT Analyst for the U.S. Department of Commerce.

After a year of serving as Miss USA, Barber will go on to compete in the Miss Universe pageant, the Associated Press reports.

Black Army Commander Wins Miss USA Pageant, Victory Sparks Positive and Negative Reactions - Atlanta Black Star

th

This woman is something else. Very composed and beautiful.

This story can not possibly be true in this racist white dominated racially oppressive country like the United States.

I will only believe it when I see a white chick winning a beauty contest in Sudan, Zimbabwe, Liberia, Kenya, Tanzania, Togo, Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Ethiopia, Egypt, Burkina Faso, Niger, Chad, Congo, Ghana, Mali or Cameroon, these countries where they really know the meaning of the word "beauty".

She is very lucky that no transgendered man was in the contest or he would have won. Black may take all, but even black crumbles before gay.

This story can not possibly be true in this racist white dominated racially oppressive country like the United States.

I will only believe it when I see a white chick winning a beauty contest in Sudan, Zimbabwe, Liberia, Kenya, Tanzania, Togo, Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Ethiopia, Egypt, Burkina Faso, Niger, Chad, Congo, Ghana, Mali or Cameroon, these countries where they really know the meaning of the word "beauty".
Isnt it so amazing that despite all the cave chimps such as yourself Black people still rise and overcome the odds?

No white chick would be able to compete in those countries. Way too many Black women there and everyone knows Black women look the best not to mention their mental strength and composure.

Three threads calling her ugly because she is black, questioning her beauty because she is black, envious because she is black and your stupid ass couldn't find any of those to contaminate???

Isnt it so amazing that despite all the cave chimps such as yourself Black people still rise and overcome the odds?

No white chick would be able to compete in those countries. Way too many Black women there and everyone knows Black women look the best not to mention their mental strength and composure.

The REAL answer to your false assertion is: Political correctness and Affirmative action.

The REAL answer to your false assertion is: Political correctness and Affirmative action.
Sounds like sour grapes to me. :laugh:

Three threads calling her ugly because she is black, questioning her beauty because she is black, envious because she is black and your stupid ass couldn't find any of those to contaminate???

Buy a dictionary and familiarize yourself with the meaning of the word: "SARCASM".

The Real reason for your stupidity is: ignorance and racism.

The Real reason for your stupidity is: ignorance and racism.
I love how the butthurt flows from these cave chimps. Their feelings are so hurt. :laugh:

With sufficient knowledge and wisdom sour grapes can and have been known to turn into sweet wine.

With sufficient knowledge and wisdom sour grapes can and have been known to turn into sweet wine.
Since you have neither knowledge nor wisdom your sour grapes wont be turning into anything.

Since you have neither knowledge nor wisdom your sour grapes wont be turning into anything.

And your ass kissing and sweet grapes have obviously turned into a sour whine.

That was pretty lame even though you are typically lame.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Thank you.

laugh.gif

Thank you.
Anytime.

Forum List

Back