2,009-Page, $1,205,146,000,000 Republican Spending Deal Allows Funding of Planned Parenthood

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
THIS IS WHY TRUMP IS GOING TO BE THE NEXT PRESIDENT!!!!!!!! The Republican's and especially the NEW House Speaker, are a bunch of cowardly shits!

CNS ^ | December 16, 2015 | Terence P. Jeffrey
The 2,009 page fiscal 2016 spending deal that the Republican House leadership released today authorizes $1,205,146,000,000 in federal outlays between now and the end of fiscal 2016, according to the Congressional Budget Office, and it does not prohibit funding of Planned Parenthood, according to the House Appropriations Committee. The spending bill is paired with a separate 233-page tax bill. “We are maintaining all of our pro-life protections, including the Hyde Amendment, and we are making cuts to the UNFPA program,” House Speaker Paul Ryan said of the omnibus spending bill at a press conference today. Planned Parenthood is the nation’s...

I love how Vig thinks Trump gives even the slightest of fucks about Planned Parenthood or any evangelical issues. He's already locked up the primaries with the anti-brown vote, and he knows the evangelicals will never vote Democrat, so why should he pander to those rubes?

There is no 'Republican Opposition.' Aren't people getting that yet? It's a One-Party System lead by Big Government NWO Globalists. Ryan's just another fraud. Republicans got duped again.

Last edited:
There is no 'Republican Opposition.' Aren't people getting that yet? It's a One-Party System lead by Big Government NWO Globalists. Ryan's just another fraud. Republicans have been duped again.

It's increasingly obvious, America has a Uni-Party, yes NWO Globalists. Actually they could save taxpayers money now by just closing both Houses of Congress and just have a Uni-Party Cabinet to issue the rubberstamps.

Great news!!! A shut down would mean that your party had no chance at all winning.

About time we had a budget!

We've had 7 fucking years of No Budgets! Just Continuing resolutions

When was the last time you had a Balanced Budget? :rolleyes-41:
Are you sure you want to hear that answer you blind conservative retard?! :laugh:

Why not, give me your 'um Leftist 'um "wisdom" oh sage....:popcorn::rolleyes-41:

Of course, make sure you mention that the National Debt has risen what is it, $11 TRILLION since Obama took office.

I love how Vig thinks Trump gives even the slightest of fucks about Planned Parenthood or any evangelical issues. He's already locked up the primaries with the anti-brown vote, and he knows the evangelicals will never vote Democrat, so why should he pander to those rubes?

It's a shame, you have absolutely NO IDEA what you post, let alone what you know!

God bless Planned Parenthood.

IF there is a GOD, he certainly wouldn't bless a bunch of murderers!

It's utter repulsion, the most innocent of innocents. I must point out, that I believe abortion should be allowed to save the Mother's life and in the cases of rape/incest.

Abortion as a method of contraception is murder, so is Partial Birth Abortion, the latter there's nothing wrong with an emergency C-Section instead.

Great news!!! A shut down would mean that your party had no chance at all winning.

Continuing resolutions are budgets.

It is quite pro-science ;) Hopefully, we can keep on competing as the best on earth!!! ;) Good for you Ryan!

I have nothing but praise for people that make America keep working!

There is no 'Republican Opposition.' Aren't people getting that yet? It's a One-Party System lead by Big Government NWO Globalists. Ryan's just another fraud. Republicans have been duped again.

It's increasingly obvious, America has a Uni-Party, yes NWO Globalists. Actually they could save taxpayers money now by just closing both Houses of Congress and just have a Uni-Party Cabinet to issue the rubberstamps.

The Founding Fathers set it up so that it would be very hard for one party to exert total control over government. The Founders wanted power to be diffuse and spread out. This means that you, as an extreme member of the Right, are not supposed to be happy with government - because government is set up not to give you everything you want.

Both parties are pissed at this spending deal.

I agree with the Framers.

Concentrated power - with one party getting everything they want - is the most dangerous outcome of all.

One Party Rule doesn't work by design. The Republicans proved that even when they had minorities in the House/Senate, they could still obstruct progress and prevent Obama from getting even half of what he wanted.

Divided government has always bothered radicals and extremists who want concentrated power, and who claim they've been screwed whenever the other side gets something. These people - the Tea Party - don't want shared power. They don't want their America to be compromised by he power the Constitution gives to the other side.

Last edited:

Are you sure you want to hear that answer you blind conservative retard?! :laugh:

Why not, give me your 'um Leftist 'um "wisdom" oh sage....:popcorn::rolleyes-41:

Of course, make sure you mention that the National Debt has risen what is it, $11 TRILLION since Obama took office.
Oh you're upset about Obama nearly doubling the national debt? Are you upset about Bush MORE THAN doubling the national debt? Or Reagan more than TRIPLING the national debt?!

As to your question, the last balanced budget/budget surpluses were the last 3 years of candidate Hillary Clinton's husband's Presidency. He had the country well on track when he left.

If only he hadn't gotten a bj from an intern, who knows where we'd be today?

Oh you're upset about Obama nearly doubling the national debt? Are you upset about Bush MORE THAN doubling the national debt? Or Reagan more than TRIPLING the national debt?!

As to your question, the last balanced budget/budget surpluses were the last 3 years of candidate Hillary Clinton's husband's Presidency. He had the country well on track when he left.

If only he hadn't gotten a bj from an intern, who knows where we'd be today?

The whole blow-job thing was I think baffling to the rest of the planet, storm in teacup situation. President Warren Harding had to hide his woman in a closet in the Oval Office when Mrs. Harding arrived home early, his only child, borne to his mistress, occurred whilst he was President.

Europa is far more comfortable regarding sex. My favourite is former French President Valéry Giscard d'Estaing, crashing his vehicle into a milk-float in the middle of Paris at about 4am, he was en route home to Mme. Giscard d'Estaing after spending the night with his then mistress.

This is ALL quite normal in Europa, in fact in many nations a man is considered not actually normal if he doesn't have a mistress and a woman is often encouraged to take a paramour herself.

Except Great Britain, where the British tend to have a sex hang-up, repressed you know, famous for it.

Continuing resolutions are budgets.

It is quite pro-science ;) Hopefully, we can keep on competing as the best on earth!!! ;) Good for you Ryan!

I have nothing but praise for people that make America keep working!

What is a Blue Dog?

11885197_10153132497675197_8285945984747505361_n[1].jpg

Forum List

Back