The firing of school teachers who allowed pro-choice essay is

• Fair

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Fair given Cancel Culture

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Unfair

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters
No, I don't use any Facebook, do you tube or twitter. I believe in Civil right and so do their teachers.

Isn't that what is all about Freedom. They also have freedom of speech and so do I.
Sadly, after Progressives started to censor those they disagree with, Conservatives and Independents have no choice but to respond in kind.

Gavin Newsom, that poster child for 'White Privilege' Democrats elected as Governor of California, went to a private Catholic University.

Santa Clara University is a private Jesuit university in Santa Clara, California. Established in 1851, Santa Clara University is the oldest operating institution of higher learning in California.[6] The university's campus surrounds the historic Mission Santa Clara de Asís which traces its founding to 1776. The campus mirrors the Mission's architectural style and is one of the finest groupings of Mission Revival architecture and other Spanish Colonial Revival styles. The university is classified as a "Doctoral/Professional" university.[7]

Many of the old old old Catholic Universities like Notre Dame, have lost their Catholic identity and allowed secularism to creep in. Its a real shame. I don't know about this one.

Forum List

Back