🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

2 More VA Counties Tell Party of Black Face and Rape They’re 2A Sanctuaries

91% of Virginia Counties have told the Leftards to stick it now.
This is going to get very ugly over the next few months if the Demonrats don’t back down.

Virginia Dems Pushing Gun Control. 91% Of Virginia Counties Tell Them To Stick It.

McEachin then suggested even more Draconian measures: 'And ultimately, I’m not the governor, but the governor may have to nationalize the National Guard to enforce the law.'

:auiqs.jpg:

What an ignoramus. The governor cannot "nationalize" the National Guard as he has no national authority. Only the president can do that, and he likely will against these uncommon idiots if they misstep.

Also, the National Guard cannot be used to enforce domestic law. Most know this, but then the Democrats are collectively fucking morons, and don't.

91% of Virginia Counties have told the Leftards to stick it now.
This is going to get very ugly over the next few months if the Demonrats don’t back down.

Virginia Dems Pushing Gun Control. 91% Of Virginia Counties Tell Them To Stick It.

McEachin then suggested even more Draconian measures: 'And ultimately, I’m not the governor, but the governor may have to nationalize the National Guard to enforce the law.'

:auiqs.jpg:

What an ignoramus. The governor cannot "nationalize" the National Guard as he has no national authority. Only the president can do that, and he likely will against these uncommon idiots if they misstep.

Also, the National Guard cannot be used to enforce domestic law. Most know this, but then the Democrats are collectively fucking morons, and don't.
And those National Guard units are likely to take aim at Richmond instead.

The party of blackface, KKK antics and infanticide. Freaking hypocrites.

The probability is that a large amount of those in the national guard also have weapons that fall under that crazy law. I don't see them wanting to uphold that law even if they could.

The probability is that a large amount of those in the national guard also have weapons that fall under that crazy law. I don't see them wanting to uphold that law even if they could.
And they’re not going to make their Nextdoor neighbors comply.

It's going to get very nasty. The Virginia Democrats intend to turn the Commonwealth into California East.

rutherford-logo.svg

The Rutherford Institute

Fighting the idiocy one article at a time from Charlottesville, Va.

Forum List

Back