🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

2012 Palestinian Attacks On Israel

When Israel abandons their brutal Zionist agenda of peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions & learns to treat the Palestinians with the same Arab country love, justice & respect they are so well accustomed to & so well deserve, then there will be peace.

Where is this Israel you are talking about?

Where are its borders to define where it is?

Let us join together & pray Israel will declare its borders from Syria to Egypt to the Jordan River. Wouldn't it be wonderful Tinmore for Israel to declare borders?

Do you think maybe it was a bad mistake in judgment for the Arab countries to unite to annihilate Israel in 67?

Let us join together & pray Israel will declare its borders from Syria to Egypt to the Jordan River. Wouldn't it be wonderful Tinmore for Israel to declare borders?

Israel could have done that already if it was not illegal to do so.

Do you think maybe it was a bad mistake in judgment for the Arab countries to unite to annihilate Israel in 67?

Terrible mistake ! The problem is, they were sure they were going to win that war, but they failed miserably and were not prepared for Israel to exist another 45 years. Ah well

Sure is sad how the Palestinians wound up the victims of their own Arab brothers in the surrounding Arab countries.

Terrible mistake ! The problem is, they were sure they were going to win that war, but they failed miserably and were not prepared for Israel to exist another 45 years. Ah well

What I don't understand is this: As documented on the OP the Palestinians have launched over 2200 rocket missile attacks on Israel in 2012. And when Israel retaliates the Palestinians & their supporters get all ticked off with how many more Palestinians have been killed in the conflict than Israeli's. It's called Palestinian mentality.

Sure is sad how the Palestinians wound up the victims of their own Arab brothers in the surrounding Arab countries.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY ISRAEL

What I don't understand is this: As documented on the OP the Palestinians have launched over 2200 rocket missile attacks on Israel in 2012. And when Israel retaliates the Palestinians & their supporters get all ticked off with how many more Palestinians have been killed in the conflict than Israeli's. It's called Palestinian mentality.

[/QUOTE]

maybe it was an even worse mistake in judgement, perhaps even insanity, for a bunch of western europeans to plop themselves down in an area already hostile to europeans and for them to think they could inflict their "safe and secure" homeland upon the indigenous peoples of the region.

israel will never be safe and secure. they will be at war forever. they should leave now.

maybe it was an even worse mistake in judgement, perhaps even insanity, for a bunch of western europeans to plop themselves down in an area already hostile to europeans and for them to think they could inflict their "safe and secure" homeland upon the indigenous peoples of the region.

israel will never be safe and secure. they will be at war forever. they should leave now.
And then you wonder why I accuse you of posting drunk :lol:

Israel exists, and always will. The question is , Sealie the Jew hating leprechaun, when will you stop crying about it ?????

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY ISRAEL

i think part of your problem with understanding palestinian mentality is that you are incapable of thinking outside of your own jewish mentality. it prevents you from comprehending their ability to never give up when, all your life, your history has taught you to surrender at even the slightest hint of confrontation.

don't blame yourself for your lack of understanding. when you are brought up in a culture where craven, self serving behaviour is not only the norm, but excused...no...praised as a virtue, the concept of a self sacrificing acts of courage and the refusal to be subservient is something you probably will never be able to fathom.

but i encourage you to keep trying. perhaps it will help lead to peace.

Last edited:

Israel exists, and always will. The question is , Sealie the Jew hating leprechaun, when will you stop crying about it ?????

i think, perhaps, the reason you accuse me of posting drunk, and also your penchant for indulging in ethnic slurs, is because your lack of intelligence prohibits you from finding no suitable response to my posts other than unimaginative insult.

i think, perhaps, the reason you accuse me of posting drunk, and also your penchant for indulging in ethnic slurs, is because your lack of intelligence prohibits you from finding no suitable response to my posts other than unimaginative insult.

Well that's nice and all, but you still didn't answer my question , so I'll ask again:
When will you stop crying over the fact that the Jewish State Israel exists ??

Last edited:
There are two ways for peace from Palestinians. The first is the king Hussein way. And have you or anyone else ever heard a single Paletinian complaint over Black September?

The other way for peace from Palestinians is for Israel to end the occupation by finding an incentive to offer the surrounding Arab countries to grant their Palestinians a right of return back to their indigenous homelands. Which do you prefer?

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY ISRAEL

i think part of your problem with understanding palestinian mentality is that you are incapable of thinking outside of your own jewish mentality. it prevents you from comprehending their ability to never give up when, all your life, your history has taught you to surrender at even the slightest hint of confrontation.

don't blame yourself for your lack of understanding. when you are brought up in a culture where craven, self serving behaviour is not only the norm, but excused...no...praised as a virtue, the concept of a self sacrificing acts of courage and the refusal to be subservient is something you probably will never be able to fathom.

There are two ways for peace from Palestinians. The first is the king Hussein way. And have you or anyone else ever heard a single Paletinian complaint over Black September?

The other way for peace from Palestinians is for Israel to end the occupation by finding an incentive to offer the surrounding Arab countries to grant their Palestinians a right of return back to their indigenous homelands. Which do you prefer?

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY ISRAEL

The Hasmonean uprising against the Greeks, three uprisings against Rome, the Warsaw Ghetto uprising. Yes, there was Masada, but that's the only time we ever gave up, Naziboy. You have an irrational hatred of Jews. The Palestinian Mentality is that they don't know when to quit and accept a peace deal.

Forum List

Back