CDZ 2014 Mid-Term Election returns thread

I am batting 100% so far. I said New Hampshire would stay Dem and Colorado would see Marc Uterus lose. If Virginia or NC flip the night is over.

With 89% of precincts in Virginia reporting, Gillespie leading Warner 49% to 48%

He is but unfortunately that flood of libs that Obama brought in with him to Fairfax County have turned my county BLUE and we're still waiting on about 40% of Fairfax.

But that's ok, we still have the Senate. We have +5 without the Iowa race being called. And the two run offs will go to Republicans.

The last of the conservadems in the house are gone, Barrow (GA-12) and Rahall (WV-03). Good riddance.

Coakely pulls ahead in MA.

It will be close in VA, but Warner will squeak it out. Though he's now dead as a possible VP pick for Hillary.

Anti-abortion bill fails in CO, for the third time.

Medical MJ in Florida not reaching the 60% it needs.

With 89% of precincts in Virginia reporting, Gillespie leading Warner 49% to 48%

He is but unfortunately that flood of libs that Obama brought in with him to Fairfax County have turned my county BLUE and we're still waiting on about 40% of Fairfax.

But that's ok, we still have the Senate. We have +5 without the Iowa race being called. And the two run offs will go to Republicans.

Need to wait on Kansas and Alaska

Republicans will pick up about 10 seats in the house according to Fox. That hasn't been done since 1946 (need12 seats to match that record)

CNN has not yet called CO for Gardner, but John King's commentary is right on the mark about the collar counties around Denver, where Gardner is winning. I suspect that CNN will make the call in the next half-hour.

Need to wait on Kansas and Alaska

I think those two will cancel each other out.

Forum List

Back