CDZ 2014 Mid-Term Election returns thread

Five of the six US Senate seats thought to go Republican already in their hands.

What we do know, up to this point, is that the polling aggregates for the states we considered to be battlegrounds have been almost perfectly on the mark.

The exceptions appear to be NC and maybe, KS. But all well within the MoE.

The real surprise may be Virginia. That is indeed a big surprise. McAuliffe did better here in 2013 and Obama did considerably better in both 2012 and 2008.

Thom Tillis has nearly restored his 2% lead over Kay Hagan for the Senate seat in North Carolina.

Precincts Reported: 2487 of 2726 (91.23%)

Thom TillisREP1,312,58149.02 %
Kay HaganDEM1,260,12547.06 %
Sean HaughLIB100,2153.74 %
Write-In (Miscellaneous)4,7720.18 %
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

So, do we have Senate Control? Now lets get some more for padding....

If I knew what channel MSNBC was, I would turn it on for some interesting chats.

I am batting 100% so far. I said New Hampshire would stay Dem and Colorado would see Marc Uterus lose. If Virginia or NC flip the night is over.

Who is Mark "Uterus"?

Please re-read the OP and remember that we are only recording the results. No partisan sniping on either side. I have been calling it out all over the place.

What the fuck is wrong with people these days? Can they not read an OP for content, or what?

Geez.

Who elected you the Church Lady?

Mark Uterus is Mark Udall, as anyone who has paid attention to the campaign in CO would know.

I am thoroughly enjoying seeing the Fake War on Women CRAP backfire on the Dems.
BUT I thought I heard that the Republican just took Democratic stances upfront, to get the women's vote issues off the table, and/or- issues neutralized?

i.e., abortion ok

hmmm, maybe karl Rove was talking about someone else?

So, do we have Senate Control? Now lets get some more for padding....

If I knew what channel MSNBC was, I would turn it on for some interesting chats.

I know what it is on my cable service, but I'd rather watch Fox Business.

Madcow makes me feel nauseous.

Thom Tillis has nearly restored his 2% lead over Kay Hagan for the Senate seat in North Carolina.

Precincts Reported: 2487 of 2726 (91.23%)

Thom TillisREP1,312,58149.02 %
Kay HaganDEM1,260,12547.06 %
Sean HaughLIB100,2153.74 %
Write-In (Miscellaneous)4,7720.18 %
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Especially worth noting about this is that Sean Haugh, the Libertarian, has cleared the 100,000 vote hurdle. In 2010, the Libertarian candidate for U.S. Senate received only 55,687 votes, while in 2008, their candidate got 133,430. It doesn't look like Sean Haugh can achieve 2008 levels, but he's set to roughly double the Libertarian Party's 2010 Senate race performance.

I am batting 100% so far. I said New Hampshire would stay Dem and Colorado would see Marc Uterus lose. If Virginia or NC flip the night is over.

Who is Mark "Uterus"?

Please re-read the OP and remember that we are only recording the results. No partisan sniping on either side. I have been calling it out all over the place.

What the fuck is wrong with people these days? Can they not read an OP for content, or what?

Geez.

Who elected you the Church Lady?

Mark Uterus is Mark Udall, as anyone who has paid attention to the campaign in CO would know.

I am thoroughly enjoying seeing the Fake War on Women CRAP backfire on the Dems.
BUT I thought I heard that the Republican just took Democratic stances upfront, to get the women's vote issues off the table, and/or- issues neutralized?

i.e., abortion ok

hmmm, maybe karl Rove was talking about someone else?

I think that is nonsense.

Most women are not One Issue Voters. No serious candidates are running on Ban Abortion as their platform. The biggest "women's issue", imo, is ObamaCare. Women with families are very likely to be negatively impacted by ObamaCare...and are voting against it.

Forum List

Back