New Mexico - Blue
Virginia - Blue
Pennsylvania - Blue
Michigan - Blue
Wisconsin - Blue
Florida - Blue
Iowa - Blue
Ohio - Blue

Which one of those states did I guess incorrectly?
Which one of those states did I guess correctly?

Make your on fancy map:
2016 Electoral Map (Interactive)

I can wait, it's only November. Then everyone will know.

Afraid of being wrong? I believe all 10 of those states will be blue. I can change my prediction at any time. Nobody is going to arrest you for being wrong.

I'm just very bored with idle speculation. But by all means, you should carry on.

Idle speculation is all that can be done at this point. Nobody has a crystal ball. Do you think Donald Trump is going to win? If so, which states is he going to win that will surprise us all?

Got Trump winning 328 to 210. I got Clinton taking
Washington
Oregon
California
Colorado
New Mexico
Hawaii
Illinois
Minnesota
Maine
New Jersey
New York
Connecticut
Mass
Vermont
DC
Maryland
Delaware
Rhode Island

Think Wisconsin and Virginia MIGHT go democrat. Virginia simply because of the Northern Suburbs.

Washington - duh
Oregon - duh
California
Colorado
New Mexico
Hawaii - duh
Illinois - duh
Minnesota - duh
Maine - duh
New Jersey
New York
Connecticut - duh
Mass - duh
Vermont
DC
Maryland
Delaware
Rhode Island

Think Wisconsin and Virginia MIGHT go democrat. Virginia simply because of the Northern Suburbs.

You have Trump winning Nevada, New Mexico, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Florida, Iowa and Ohio. Let me go try that out.

Trump is campaigning in Michigan. Pennsylvania isn't even a swing state. It would be magical if a Republican won Pennsylvania. Nevada, Florida, Iowa and Ohio are fairly unpredictable. Your prediction isn't too whack. I think Pennsylvania is Hillary's.

Washington - duh
Oregon - duh
California
Colorado
New Mexico
Hawaii - duh
Illinois - duh
Minnesota - duh
Maine - duh
New Jersey
New York
Connecticut - duh
Mass - duh
Vermont
DC
Maryland
Delaware
Rhode Island

You have Trump winning Nevada, New Mexico, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Florida, Iowa and Ohio. Let me go try that out.
Not New Mexico no. The others yes.
Trump is campaigning in Michigan. Pennsylvania isn't even a swing state. It would be magical if a Republican won Pennsylvania. Nevada, Florida, Iowa and Ohio are fairly unpredictable. Your prediction isn't too whack. I think Pennsylvania is Hillary's.

Trump has made Pa a swing state and some people think he can pull it off. Its part of the rust belt that's lost a LOT of jobs due to NAFTA and other horrible trade deals...Along with Ohio,Michigan,Wisconsin etc.

Analysis: Trump could put Pa. in play in fall

I even think POSSIBLY Oregon and Maine could go to Trump. I think a LOT of northeastern states will go to Clinton but by MUCH smaller margins than expected.

Forum List

Back