2017 NFL Draft

Lions fan here, they had a huge hole at LB, just had to get a starting LB and I think Foster has too many red flags even if he is a better player. I don't think anyone else on the board would've made this team any better than Davis will, but he's gotta stay healthy.

Agree. Levy quit after getting the big contract and we haven't had a LB big AND fast enough to take on a TE over the middle until now. Davis is a big dude with 4.5 speed. Quinn is talking about recruiting team-captains as often as he can which means he wants guys who understand they are a piece not the whole puzzle....Patriots Football. Glad we got him. On to round 2-3 tonight...need an edge-rush DE and another CB. Hopefully Saturday, Jake Butt (UofM) is still on the board and we can snag him. Best TE in the country before the ACL tear...probably have to spend 2017 on the taxi squad so the knee is no longer an issue. BTW, if Quinn sneaks that punk Mixon past Mrs. Ford, I won't watch a Lions game until he's gone or in prison.

If they get a good DE, CB, or DT I won't complain, 2 of those 3. Butt has now had 2 torn ACLs, and that has to be a bit scary for GMs to take guy in day 2. From what I read, he could be able to practice by the start of training camp, or it could take quite a bit longer. It's my opinion that you draft more for the future than just the upcoming season, but I don't know that I'd use a pick on him before the 5th round knowing the condition and injury history of his knees.

If they get a good DE, CB, or DT I won't complain, 2 of those 3. Butt has now had 2 torn ACLs, and that has to be a bit scary for GMs to take guy in day 2. From what I read, he could be able to practice by the start of training camp, or it could take quite a bit longer. It's my opinion that you draft more for the future than just the upcoming season, but I don't know that I'd use a pick on him before the 5th round knowing the condition and injury history of his knees.

That's why I said "Saturday" on Jake Butt.....A 5th round, maybe a 4th round if he's progressing normally. Do you know if both ACLs were on the same knee? It's not like it used to be...maybe after surgery the ligament is stronger. :dunno:

I hope there's enough money left after Stafford to sign Ziggy long-term. Putting the "franchise" label on him will be too expensive.

Houston finally has a Quarterback

Deshaun Watson Clemson with the #12 pick

C-dvjjkXoAUAodG.jpg
Fuck
I know. Da Bears need help, and I don't think their braintrust knows what they're doing.

I wanted him so bad on da bears

It's a sad day

C-dvjjkXoAUAodG.jpg
Fuck
I know. Da Bears need help, and I don't think their braintrust knows what they're doing.

It's a sad day

Houston got a tom Brady...

The steal of the draft

I'm guardedly optimistic.
We've been in QB purgatory since Matt Schaub.

C-dvjjkXoAUAodG.jpg
Fuck

It's a sad day

The steal of the draft
That kid is going to destroy the NFl

He is a winner

I damn sure hope so!! :texflag:

C-dvjjkXoAUAodG.jpg
Fuck

It's a sad day

The steal of the draft

He is a winner
I watched him win over in Georgia.. this kid is huge...

Jesus Fuckibg Christ!!!!!!!!!!

Does EVERY PLAYER the Washington Redskins pick in every single draft have to already be injured?!?!?!?!

Their Strength and Conditioning program turns players into paper mache dolls that get hurt when sneezed on, they don't need more players who arrive already injured!!!!!!!!

It's a sad day

The steal of the draft

He is a winner
Houston is going to win a lot of super bowls.. this kid is a Micheal Jordan

It's a sad day

The steal of the draft

He is a winner

I'm just glad Desean played down Swinney's claim...

It's a sad day

The steal of the draft

He is a winner

I think he is going to be an amazing pro player. I just hope he stays healthy and uses his running ability only when he needs to escape.

Jesus Fuckibg Christ!!!!!!!!!!

Does EVERY PLAYER the Washington Redskins pick in every single draft have to already be injured?!?!?!?!

Their Strength and Conditioning program turns players into paper mache dolls that get hurt when sneezed on, they don't need more players who arrive already injured!!!!!!!!

It is not just whether they are injured. It is whether the injury looks like it will cause future problems or whether it can be worked with.

YOu got some first round talent in those picks. You think maybe the Redskins might know a thing or two?

1. Myles Garrett DE Cle
  2. Mitch Trubisky QB Chi
  3. Solomon Thomas DE/DT SF
  4. Leonard Fournette RB Jac
  5. Cory Davis WR Tenn
  6. Jamal Adams SS Jets
  7. Mike Williams WR LA Chargers

I cant believe you could even care about the fucking NFL draft after the motherfuckers in the NFL took your chargers away from you.
The NFL tried to keep the Chargers in SD. Those Spanos assholes have been planning the move since they bought the team.

The Redskins and the Ravens both draft two Bama defenders.

Washington drafted Jonathon Allen and Ryan Anderson. Both will help shore up a weak front 7 for the Redskins. Allen is a beast who can play anywhere along the D line.

The Ravens got Marlon Humphries and Tim Williams. Marlon will be a great corner and Williams will put QBs on the ground.

Detroit 3rd Round pick is maybe the next Megatron? :disbelief: Gollywood? This kid is a tad shorter and a couple tenths slower than Calvin Johnson but it could happen. Some writer wanted Quinn to stop playing it safe and swing for the fences and this kid might be the dinger of the draft for the Lions.

Detroit 3rd Round pick is maybe the next Megatron? :disbelief: Gollywood? This kid is a tad shorter and a couple tenths slower than Calvin Johnson but it could happen. Some writer wanted Quinn to stop playing it safe and swing for the fences and this kid might be the dinger of the draft for the Lions.

And he weighs damn near 300 lbs........

Forum List

Back