2024 possible contender Larry Hogan: this should have been 1 of the biggest red waves ever, Trump cost GOP 3 straight elections: 3 strikes, you're out

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
he's running. he was really focused in this interview like i've never seen before. he's definitely running, this could be our next president

he's running. he was really focused in this interview like i've never seen before. he's definitely running, this could be our next president

The Republicans would be better off nominating Hulk Hogan.

I wouldn't vote for this fellow in a 1000 years.

If I actually believed his anti-Trumpist screed, I'd cast a vote for the Democrats who have a lot more credibility with the same platform.

IMHO, Larry Hogan doesn't stand a chance of a snowball-in-you-know-where, no matter who the D's nominate or how much they fuck up during the next 2 years.

The R's will never again get a gift like Biden to run against!

Regrettably, the Trump threat of fascism has been moved to a back burner and given time to regroup to threaten again.

The revolutionary element in America should have been snuffed out much more deliberately and surely.

The R's will never again get a gift like Biden to run against!

Biden is an effective candidate for the 21st Century, expect plenty more like him in the future. Look what the D's did with the severely disabled Fetterman here in Pennsylvania last week?

Republicans had better get their shit wired by 2024 to be sure we don't flub another election.
Guys we DON'T want running are:
Hogan
Christie
Trump
Graham

We do want these to run:
Desantis
Nikki Haley
Mike Pompeo
Dan Crenshaw
Tom Cotton
Mike Pence

Trump and his winning policies did not lose 3 straight. Trump lost due to all the misguided fools who voted against him just because they didn't like his personality. Look at the idiotic mess you got us into.

The ironic part of this is that Hogan did nothing to promote the Republican ticket this year. And he blames others for the defeat of Republican candidates in his state as well as in neighboring states like Pennsylvania.

If Hogan didn't go to NH or PA or Ohio or Georgia to stump for and push for Republican candidates in 2022, what makes him think that those same Republicans will campaign for or endorse him in 2 years?

Sort of short sighted by the Maryland governor, if he really does want to run in the GOP primary for President.

Larry Hogan: this should have been 1 of the biggest red waves ever, Trump cost GOP 3 straight elections: 3 strikes, you're out​

First of all, the REPUBLICANS in congress are the biggest losers! Ok? It was those ego-minded cowards who did nothing to support Trump his first two years in office. Would not even give him money to build a wall. So F.U. to anyone who thinks they are on the high moral ground here. Like Paul Ryan or Mitch McConnell and countless more. These are the same scumballs who have let the democrats get away with murder, time and time again. Who should be screaming at the media every week for the last four years how despicable and dishonest the media, the democrats, the DOJ the FBI the courts, etc. have been. No. Instead they worry about their worthless careers.

Trump was a great president, a fantastic president who received no support from RINOs or anyone else, yet accomplished many great things and could have done much better if anyone had any guts. He did not lose this election, you zeros did it on your own. Is he the best candidate now going forward? Not in my opinion, but that does nothing to change history.

Hogan , BTW, supported Sleepy Joe in 2020.

This fact will make it very difficult for Hogan to criticize the Biden record at all, because its what he pushed through and what experts predicted would happen.

What possible reason would anyone have to vote for Hogan in the general election?

Forum List

Back