234 Dems, 2 Reps Co-Sponsor Bill Forcing Schools To Let Male Athletes Compete On Girls’ Sports Teams

transgender-sports.jpg

Women's sports in many ways is crazy. A lot of lesbians and now transsexuals. The males getting operations must figure that they are now accepted and will have good lives and careers. Its like a soap opera with lots of drama.

Women's sports in many ways is crazy. A lot of lesbians and now transsexuals. The males getting operations must figure that they are now accepted and will have good lives and careers. Its like a soap opera with lots of drama.

Men don't have to have an operation to be considered a broad in 2019.

Just wearing a dress saying you are a chick is enough.

Men don't have to have an operation to be considered a broad in 2019.

Just wearing a dress saying you are a chick is enough.

No, they don't have to wear a dress . . . or change their appearance at all, if they don't want to. These days, you're supposed to just accept whatever people want to state as "their truth" at the moment.

That's totally fair to the girls, right?! Sorry, but I don't have much sympathy for the girls and women who are understandably outraged when they lose to boys/men in sporting events. You don't like it? Stop voting for Democrats.

When you can’t beat the boys then go and beat the girls. Catering to confused males is no way to go.

Since when is this an appropriate use of legislative power? Shouldn't determining the requirements for athletic competition be determined by the schools and the commissioners of the sports?

When the people of the future look back on the 21st Century, they will think we were all nuts or loaded on the grass which we are legalizing now, to fight this kind of issue on the highest level of government to appease men in dresses that want to compete as broads.

Pot is not to blame for this level of stupid.

You're right, although I think that people in the future are going to be looking for reasons as to why America went nuts, and historians of the 35th Century will notice the correlation of the two events.
America probably won’t even make it into the history books.

That's totally fair to the girls, right?! Sorry, but I don't have much sympathy for the girls and women who are understandably outraged when they lose to boys/men in sporting events. You don't like it? Stop voting for Democrats.

In all fairness, the girls involved in these schools don't vote for anyone, because they're kids and not old enough to vote.

Since when is this an appropriate use of legislative power? Shouldn't determining the requirements for athletic competition be determined by the schools and the commissioners of the sports?

When the people of the future look back on the 21st Century, they will think we were all nuts or loaded on the grass which we are legalizing now, to fight this kind of issue on the highest level of government to appease men in dresses that want to compete as broads.

Pot is not to blame for this level of stupid.

You're right, although I think that people in the future are going to be looking for reasons as to why America went nuts, and historians of the 35th Century will notice the correlation of the two events.
America probably won’t even make it into the history books.

Of course we will. Unfortunately, it looks like our chapter is going to end with the phrase, ". . . And suddenly everyone went insane."

Who ever said life was fair? I want income equality yet life is not fair, we don't all earn the same..

Forum List

Back