234 Dems, 2 Reps Co-Sponsor Bill Forcing Schools To Let Male Athletes Compete On Girls’ Sports Teams

I hope this also applies to college sports.

Title IX will be completely destroyed. I can't wait for the beefcake 240 pound first base softball "woman" to knock the cover off one of those grapefruits. The disappointment will be soul shattering.

And when it's all said and done, A&M can finally compete in NCAA Hockey.

Since when is this an appropriate use of legislative power? Shouldn't determining the requirements for athletic competition be determined by the schools and the commissioners of the sports?

When the people of the future look back on the 21st Century, they will think we were all nuts or loaded on the grass which we are legalizing now, to fight this kind of issue on the highest level of government to appease men in dresses that want to compete as broads.

Pot is not to blame for this level of stupid.

You're right, although I think that people in the future are going to be looking for reasons as to why America went nuts, and historians of the 35th Century will notice the correlation of the two events.
America probably won’t even make it into the history books.

Of course we will. Unfortunately, it looks like our chapter is going to end with the phrase, ". . . And suddenly everyone went insane."
I doubt it.

This is clown world. The people who live in a sane world will either not know about clown world or choose to forget it.

At best you will have historians remembering George Washington and the like as great leaders and philosophers while America is forgotten to time, just like Ancient Rome and Greece.

That's totally fair to the girls, right?! Sorry, but I don't have much sympathy for the girls and women who are understandably outraged when they lose to boys/men in sporting events. You don't like it? Stop voting for Democrats.

In all fairness, the girls involved in these schools don't vote for anyone, because they're kids and not old enough to vote.

I wasn't talking just about the girls, but also their parents and the women who have been beaten by transgender men who have been allowed to compete against them in track events.

Is there no absurdity that liberals will not embrace?

That's totally fair to the girls, right?! Sorry, but I don't have much sympathy for the girls and women who are understandably outraged when they lose to boys/men in sporting events. You don't like it? Stop voting for Democrats.

In all fairness, the girls involved in these schools don't vote for anyone, because they're kids and not old enough to vote.

I wasn't talking just about the girls, but also their parents and the women who have been beaten by transgender men who have been allowed to compete against them in track events.

Those folks that support this are called egalitarian, not liberals.

Embrace their stupidity. They are sewing their own demise.

Title IX? GONE

You think middle class women are going to vote for the idiots who ruined girls/women's sports?

Maybe YOU call them egalitarians; I call them virtue-signaling simps.

Maybe YOU call them egalitarians; I call them virtue-signaling simps.
I do try my best not to laugh at them when I am having a conversation with one...

Forum List

Back