24 shot 1 dead no threads on this?

Oh, a shooting at a Saturday night car meet. Not that surprised, those kinds of car meets are full of Mexicans with their ricers and low riders. Sounds like a bunch of gang bangers had it out.
They were Negroes.

When we White Boomers have our car meets there are never any shootings.

When you get a bunch of Negroes together then no telling what hateful shit will happen.

Gun shows and car shows, especially in Arkansas are not places to take children. Car shows are now a bad influence on children that are becoming conscious of the fact that cars need to be mostly eliminated from the roads.
Most car shows will have little interest in electric vehicles, but even those must become less in the remainder of the 21st. century.

The point being, people with guns who hang around car shows are going to be bitter and resentful of the facts on climate change.

That's my opinion and it's time to start voicing a more positive opinion on the facts that pertain to this incident.
Maybe thats how things are canada where there are only libs and ultra libs

and if libs are indifferent to the doomsday menace that ultra libs care about passionately then illegal guns might come into play

According to the loons more guns mean more gun violence, if that where the case then every gun show should be a blood bath. Post a shooting incident at a gun show that wasn't accidental.
Why should accidental shootings not qualify?

Where there are guns there will be kids blowing their brains out!
Where there are no guns uhhhhhhh................................

As you suggest, it's all in their 'fearing'.
The 21st. century is the time to stop fearing and start facing the task ahead of us all.
Electric autos are not a panacea by any means and they have their own problems, economic, environmental
and otherwise.

Hilarious, "The Daily Beast reports it occurred at the 16th annual Hood-Nic event"

They were Negroes.

When we White Boomers have our car meets there are never any shootings.

When you get a bunch of Negroes together then no telling what hateful shit will happen.

White people who have car meets are called terrorists by Progs for doing things like making sure all the trash is in the proper bins.

There was a crowd, and eventually sme people argued. It happens, in crowds.

As this is the United States -- where you can't shake a tree without a gun falling out -- it naturally progressed to a shooting incident.

Murrica!

Who is paying for someone to put guns in trees? Is that a union job?

MSNBC just reported it.. no description of the shooter so it must be a black guy lol

Police say
-not gangs
-not an intentional 'mass shooting'

They positively state that this happened all because of two people in a gunfight. They are still looking for the two shooters. The guy they took into custody was not one of them.

These two jamokes are helluva shots: to accidentally hit 28 people but not each other has to be some kind of record.

Dude, you're overdue for a tearful farewell thread, come on man, we're waiting.
Poor Danny. I was pissed that I was banned for not breaking any rules except really butt hurting some faggot bitch like yourself

Now GFY little boy

I'm fully aware of what car shows are all about. They are attended by people who have an attitude of upholding cars as a symbol of their manhood.

Their cars, as are their guns, an extension of their manhood in my opinion. And in the opinion of many others too.

The big 'monster' truck performances are that issue taken to the extreme, as well as being a slap in the face for environmentally conscious people.

The OP offered nothing for her talking point. I've provided one for us that I think is relevant.
I hope you don't consider it to be too extremist. If so then as far as I'm concerned it can be ended by the mods any time.

I understand you’ve been taught that manhood is bad and you’re scared of real men, but just leave the classic car enthusiasts out of it.

24 shot 1 dead no threads on this?​

24 dead black on black homicides is a light weekend for Chicago. No one cares to read about that every week, neither.

Isn't Barry Obumma from Chicago? Just saw a program this morning about the hundreds of thousands of people dying every year in this country and the one common denominator was that they were all Blue run cities.

They arrested the shooting suspect, but the MSM is "unexpectedly" silent on the matter:

Arkansas cops arrested a man Wednesday in connection to a massive shootout outside a car show over the weekend that left one dead and dozens wounded.

Brandon Deandra Knight, 22, was nabbed as he was being discharged from a hospital at 9:40 a.m. — four days after the shooting in Dumas that led to 26 people sustaining gunshot wounds, the Arkansas State Police announced.

Investigators believe the shootout was apparently gang-related and started as an argument between two people, according to Fox 16.

Screen Shot 2022-03-26 at 7.03.11 PM.png

Forum List

Back