3 000 in Turkey linked to ISIS - report

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
At least the Turkish ingelligence agencies are attempting to keep an eye on these terrorists.

2015-01-17 18:30

ad0c18d71a6c47178d7074e13a5bb4f9.jpg

(File) (Shutterstock)

• Istanbul - Around 3 000 people in Turkey are believed to be linked to the Islamic State (ISIS) jihadist group, a Turkish intelligence report said on Saturday, warning of possible attacks by extremists.

The report called for enhanced surveillance of the 3 000 people, including identifying their rank within the extremist group or whether they were active within it, the Hurriyet newspaper reported on Saturday.

A "red alert" had also been sent to security units warning of possible attacks on the embassies of Western countries by ISIS jihadists following last week's deadly Islamist attacks in France, the report said.

Continue reading at:

3 000 in Turkey linked to ISIS - report News24?

At least the Turkish ingelligence agencies are attempting to keep an eye on these terrorists.

2015-01-17 18:30

ad0c18d71a6c47178d7074e13a5bb4f9.jpg

(File) (Shutterstock)

• Istanbul - Around 3 000 people in Turkey are believed to be linked to the Islamic State (ISIS) jihadist group, a Turkish intelligence report said on Saturday, warning of possible attacks by extremists.

The report called for enhanced surveillance of the 3 000 people, including identifying their rank within the extremist group or whether they were active within it, the Hurriyet newspaper reported on Saturday.

A "red alert" had also been sent to security units warning of possible attacks on the embassies of Western countries by ISIS jihadists following last week's deadly Islamist attacks in France, the report said.

Continue reading at:

3 000 in Turkey linked to ISIS - report News24?
Number one is Caliph Erdoghani.

I asked myself if it is finally time for you to get an avatar.

And I ask myself why are you still using Santa Claus as yours since Christmas was practically a month ago. I would have thought that since it is the New Year, you would be using old Father Time. When Valentine's Day rolls around, you can be a cherub in a diaper shooting arrows.

Forum List

Back