3 Fantasy Football Championship Rings

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
5eb8011aa40f2_357868b.jpg

3 of my fantasy teams won the league championship yesterday.

• Mudwhistle's Team
  • Smellytomatothrowers
  • Hulk Smash
The last couple of years I only won in one league.
This year I won 3.

I'm running out of fingers.

Last edited:

• Mudwhistle's Team
  • Smellytomatothrowers
  • Hulk Smash
This year I won 3.

I only did 2 leagues this year. In 1 league I lost the Super Bowl (other person had Ja'Marr Chase :( ), in the other I lost my last 6 games of the season and didn't even get to the playoffs. :lol:

Nice ring. Congrats.

I play FF on CBS Sports and also won my league, although I don't have a ring to show for it. The free leagues on site have no pay out. Just the bragging rights.

I have been playing fantasy for 20+ years and found this year to be especially challenging, more injuries than I've ever experienced. Only 2 players I started season with remained on my team for the championship.

I only did 2 leagues this year. In 1 league I lost the Super Bowl (other person had Ja'Marr Chase :( ), in the other I lost my last 6 games of the season and didn't even get to the playoffs. :lol:
My QB starter in Hulk Smash was Taysom Hill.
It didn't hurt that New Orleans was my Defense and they were playing Carolina Panthers. 15.00 fantasy points

My QB starter in Mudwhistle's Team was Patrick Mahomes but I discovered this WR in Detroit that helped me beat the favorite twice in the playoffs. Aman-Ra St. Brown. 31.40 fantasy points.

My QB starter in Smellytomatothrowers was Justin Herbert. But I had Ja'Marr Chase (50.10) and Aman-Ra St. Brown (31.40) which got me over the top.

Nice ring. Congrats.

I play FF on CBS Sports and also won my league, although I don't have a ring to show for it. The free leagues on site have no pay out. Just the bragging rights.

I have been playing fantasy for 20+ years and found this year to be especially challenging, more injuries than I've ever experienced. Only 2 players I started season with remained on my team for the championship.
I got knocked out of the playoffs in other leagues because of injuries and COVID.

My QB starter in Hulk Smash was Taysom Hill.
It didn't hurt that New Orleans was my Defense and they were playing Carolina Panthers. 15.00 fantasy points

My QB starter in Mudwhistle's Team was Patrick Mahomes but I discovered this WR in Detroit that helped me beat the favorite twice in the playoffs. Aman-Ra St. Brown. 31.40 fantasy points.

My QB starter in Smellytomatothrowers was Justin Herbert. But I had Ja'Marr Chase (50.10) and Aman-Ra St. Brown (31.40) which got me over the top.

Yeah, the guy that beat me in our SB had Chase and St. Brown, too. I actually had a pretty good week (Brady as QB, Rashaad Penny at RB) but Chase was just such a beast.

• Mudwhistle's Team
  • Smellytomatothrowers
  • Hulk Smash
This year I won 3.

Such a great accomplishment.
You should be very proud.

You may be up for, Michigan Man of the Year.

Forum List

Back