3 Men.......9 Wives.......

No, I'm not referring in the thread's title to some small Mormon enclave.......rather, the 9 wives refers to Trump, Giuliani and Gingrich....

These 3 men are "threatening" to bring up Hillary Clinton's husband infidelity as the main talking point in the next debate between Donald and Hillary.....So, what could possibly go wrong?

(and does anyone......regardless of party affiliation.....think that Hillary is not preparing to counter this line of attack by Trump?)

Yep. And again, the hacks don't care. Desperate loons

Yes, really.

Why did Donald John Trump devalue his worth so he could keep Ivana from getting more money!?!

So Donald and Hillary have a lot in common when it come to abusing other women!
Why did the Donald hire his wife to work as an executive in his company?

I do not know and you should ask them!

Why did she once claim she felt she was mentally raped and now claims she never said it?

The family is nuts and also why does Donald Trump have a gag order on his ex-wives and they can only speak about him with his permission!?!

Paula Jones sued Clinton for sexual harassment and won. Other victims made out of court settlements.

Hillary's lesbian affairs have been well known in DC for years, wonder how much they were paid for their silence.

Link to Hillary Clinton lesbian affairs and women being paid to stay silent or will you just keep on lying!?!

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/yoko-ono-i-had-an-affair-with-hillary-clinton-in-the-70s/

If anyone that is voting for Donald John Trump claims he treats women better than William Jefferson Blythe III or the Bitch Hound he is married to, well you're fucking nuts!

Donald John Trump ex-wife Ivana Trump was granted the divorce based on " Cruel and Inhuman " treatment which mean some form of abuse occurred!

So why on Earth would anyone want to go down the road talking about William Jefferson Blythe III infidelity when Donald John Trump is no better and who the hell in their right mind would defend a man that was divorced because of his abusive nature against his first ex-wife!?!

Only partisan whores would defend Donald John Trump!

Trump and Ivana's divorce papers claim he was 'cruel and inhuman'

Trump has women in high well paid positions in his companies. He has minorities in high well paid positions in his companies.

Bill Clinton is a serial rapist and Hillary helped destroy his victims.

I think its pretty clear who women should support.

More partisan lies from the fringers as usual!

So when will William Jefferson Blythe III be arrested for rape and raping underage girls?

Oh, that's right the accusation is the typical nonsense like the twat that claimed Donald John Trump raped her!

Also you have yet to explain why Ivana was granted the divorce because of " Cruel and Inhuman " treatment and you want that man to be President!?!

Of course you do because Partisan nutters don't care about facts they only care about if the other candidate is as dirty as their and then proclaim that candidate is unfit to be President while then turning the blind eye to their candidate cheating ways and abusive nature to his ex-wives!

If women would smart they would vote for Jill Stein and tell both Trump and Clinton to fuck off!

Now let go for the lies about me!

You are a pathetic fucking joke and the reality is you are the one telling me that everything I write about your boy Trump is either a lie or not important and if that is the case then everything about Blythe III and his wife are not important either...

Partisan whores love to dictate what should be written because they hate the damn truth!

did you miss your meds this morning, maybe if you push the call button the orderly will bring them when he comes to change your depends.

Five myths about cheating

1. Cheating and affairs are more common among the rich and less common in conservative cultures.

Estimates today find married men cheating at rates between 25 percent and 72 percent. Given that many people are loath to admit that they cheat, research on cheating may underestimate its prevalence. But it appears that cheating is as common as fidelity.

2. If you love your partner, you'll remain faithful.

I found that, though 78 percent of the men I interviewed had cheated on their current partner…

3. We generally agree on what counts as cheating

4. Your partner won’t stray as long as you keep your sex life exciting.

For most people, monogamy does not necessarily provide a lifetime of sexual contentment.

5. Most married people don’t cheat.

In a 1991 study, sex researcher Shere Hite found that 70 percent of married women have cheated on their partners; a follow up study in 1993 showed that 72% of men of married men have as well.

-The Washington Post

If 70% of women cheat, and 72% of men do, what does that tell us? That most likely voters have cheated on their spouse. Are they going to be reticent to vote for a cheater who divorced the spouse and married their mistress? No. They realize they did the same thing. The only difference was that they were not the POTUS at the time where they could have been open to blackmail to disclose secrets of the State.

Seventy percent of voters have cheated and they are going to pass judgment on Trump?? Think not.

Why did Donald John Trump devalue his worth so he could keep Ivana from getting more money!?!

Why did she once claim she felt she was mentally raped and now claims she never said it?

The family is nuts and also why does Donald Trump have a gag order on his ex-wives and they can only speak about him with his permission!?!

Paula Jones sued Clinton for sexual harassment and won. Other victims made out of court settlements.

Hillary's lesbian affairs have been well known in DC for years, wonder how much they were paid for their silence.

Link to Hillary Clinton lesbian affairs and women being paid to stay silent or will you just keep on lying!?!

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/yoko-ono-i-had-an-affair-with-hillary-clinton-in-the-70s/

WND!?!

Fuck you lose!

Using Tabloid sites to defend your position is so pathetic!

No, I'm not referring in the thread's title to some small Mormon enclave.......rather, the 9 wives refers to Trump, Giuliani and Gingrich....

These 3 men are "threatening" to bring up Hillary Clinton's husband infidelity as the main talking point in the next debate between Donald and Hillary.....So, what could possibly go wrong?

(and does anyone......regardless of party affiliation.....think that Hillary is not preparing to counter this line of attack by Trump?)

Yep. And again, the hacks don't care. Desperate loons

are there any democrats who have had multiple wives? Duh, yeah.

the desperation of you dem/libs is reaching new levels. I find it quite amusing.

WND!?!

Fuck you lose!

there are multiple sites on this, I just picked the first one that popped up. Check it out for yourself.

1. Cheating and affairs are more common among the rich and less common in conservative cultures.

Estimates today find married men cheating at rates between 25 percent and 72 percent. Given that many people are loath to admit that they cheat, research on cheating may underestimate its prevalence. But it appears that cheating is as common as fidelity.

I found that, though 78 percent of the men I interviewed had cheated on their current partner…

For most people, monogamy does not necessarily provide a lifetime of sexual contentment.

In a 1991 study, sex researcher Shere Hite found that 70 percent of married women have cheated on their partners; a follow up study in 1993 showed that 72% of men of married men have as well.

-The Washington Post

If 70% of women cheat, and 72% of men do, what does that tell us? That most likely voters have cheated on their spouse. Are they going to be reticent to vote for a cheater who divorced the spouse and married their mistress? No. They realize they did the same thing. The only difference was that they were not the POTUS at the time where they could have been open to blackmail to disclose secrets of the State.

Seventy percent of voters have cheated and they are going to pass judgment on Trump?? Think not.

Yawn, and yet you passed judgment on Blythe III!

Also Trump was accused of abuse by his ex-wife, so how many of Trump voters beat their spouse daily and verbally abuse them until they feel like they were mentally raped!?!

Absolutely. Hillary is true to form for ruining the lives of those who had voluntary or involuntary sex with Bill. Both Bill and Hill are despicable human beings.

RUINED their lives???? Really???

Try just a tiny bit of objectivity.....its good for the soul.
Yes, really.

MENTALLY raped? Hmmm.

Trump has women in high well paid positions in his companies. He has minorities in high well paid positions in his companies.

Go for it, Mr. Tuna.......

The Trump campaign should devote its entire agenda as the "Champion of Women's Rights".......

.....and lets see how that turns out...............LOL

WND!?!

Fuck you lose!

there are multiple sites on this, I just picked the first one that popped up. Check it out for yourself.

Link them because it is total bullshit and you know it!

Well then there are many sites carrying the lawsuit about Trump raping a 13 year old girl, so it must be true, right!?!

Only stupid fuckers accept tabloid nonsense as fact!

Now provide the links where she paid for silence to hide her Lesbian affairs and no Tabloid nonsense!

-The Washington Post

Also Trump was accused of abuse by his ex-wife, so how many of Trump voters beat their spouse daily and verbally abuse them until they feel like they were mentally raped!?!

how many first ladies tell the secret service to "get the fuck out of here" "get that damn dog out of my sight" or "when will those retards get off our lawn".

RUINED their lives???? Really???

Try just a tiny bit of objectivity.....its good for the soul.
Yes, really.

MENTALLY raped? Hmmm.

Want a link?

Then you will deny it and then lie about how it is not true!

The Trump campaign should devote its entire agenda as the "Champion of Women's Rights".......

its already turning out. the momentum swing has begun, Hillary is crashing.

-The Washington Post

how many first ladies tell the secret service to "get the fuck out of here" "get that damn dog out of my sight" or "when will those retards get off our lawn".

Now let switch it to something else because you are not winning on your " Hillary pays lesbians off to stay quiet " comment!

Do tell and link the WND again or maybe the drudge or Shawn Hannity!

-The Washington Post

A SERIAL cheater a sexual abuser of little girls???!!! You bet!

its already turning out. the momentum swing has begun, Hillary is crashing.

Sure and all those Lesbians will run to vote for Trump because of Hillary wanting them to stay silent!

Forum List

Back