3 of the funniest women in comedy: Regina Hall, Amy Schumer, and Wanda Sykes will officially host the Oscars

1644936380475.png

Nikki Glaser is funnier than all three put together. I'll even pick Nina Conti over any of those three.

Don't know of Hall. Sykes has her moments. Schumer could catch herself on fire for the sake of her fellow planet dwellers.

Doesn't matter anyway. I'd shave my eyebrows off before I'd watch that fucking ego stroker Hollywood orgy.

Heather McDonald is the new benchmark.... hmm? Raving about your jabs and then face-planting on the stage with a fractured skull is the new normal for comedy. I can hardly stop laughing.

The other ones..... meh... I suppose they're ok for a sub-species.

This will tank the rating for sure. It will distract from the reality that Hollyweird hasn't produced anything of quality for years.

It has been 35 years since as many as three people hosted Hollywood’s biggest night and never have that many women held the emcee position in a single evening

Never found Amy Schumer to be that funny myself....but she must have some following. Wanda Sykes though...loved her in everything she's been in.

Three committed leftists hosing a show that only c9mmitted leftists will watch. Under the new Oscar rules not one of the contenders was a box office success. It kind of follows that few people will waste time watching an awards show about movies they couldn't be bothered to see.

None of those women are funny. They all pander and are low hanging fruit comedians.

Rita rudner, Paula poundstone and Elaine boosler are funnier than they are and are still active. They would have been better choices. Amy pohler isn't super funny but she is better than those 3 combined.

Besides, fuck the Oscars. I mean those actors get paid shitloads of money for an easy job, are famous, catered to everywhere they go, worshipped and praised, but for some reason we also need to give them big awards shows broadcast on tv to give them trophies and attention just for doing their job.

The Oscars aren't even about movies anymore. Now it's about them saying "look at what good people we are" as they pause for the applause.

Don't know of Hall. Sykes has her moments. Schumer could catch herself on fire for the sake of her fellow planet dwellers.

Doesn't matter anyway. I'd shave my eyebrows off before I'd watch that fucking ego stroker Hollywood orgy.
A choice between my balls be ran over by a car with a woman the size of Amy in it or watch the awards show, well damn I better learn to speak in a higher pitch if I live!

Three committed leftists hosing a show that only c9mmitted leftists will watch. Under the new Oscar rules not one of the contenders was a box office success. It kind of follows that few people will waste time watching an awards show about movies they couldn't be bothered to see.
Might as well watch the Sundance Awards…

The way the new woke Hollywood works. Look for subterranean ratings again but
Hollywood doesn't give a crap. The only audience they care about is the woke audience.

I don't know who Regina Hall is. I assume she must be a handicapped trans comic
to check all the boxes. Edit...she is not a handicapped trans comic
What could the Academy Awards be thinking?

Wanda Sykes is the lesbian here and she will be hindered by not being able to angrily denounce Donald Trump to the exclusion of everything else. What a cross to bear.

And Amy Schumer wore out her welcome a couple of years back as she is intensely unlikable yet thinks her
own farts are delightful and pleasant smelling. They are not and she is a joke plagiarizer.

Like the majority of Americans I will not be watching again this year though it will be fascinating
to see what product Hollywood thinks is worthy of it's fawning approval.

Wanda has been very funny in the past, not sure if she's still that funny. She's actually still very funny now that I think about it.
Regina is a great comedic actor, very attractive as well.
Schumer has never been funny at all, don't know how she made it in the business.

Forum List

Back