3 police officers shot during stand off with possible terrorist....

I wonder how that guy's parents raised him.

with all respect who gives a shit about how his parents raised them

millions are not raise well but they do not become terrorists

no more apologizing for these human garbage

I know one thing, if I was the Aus authorities, I'd be investigating the mosque he attended, and all his cohorts and parents and family.

I got a call from a friend in VicPol last night. Here's what we know so far. This guy was already on parole from his involvement in a plot to kill Australian soldiers outside a military base in Queensland.

He came to a serviced apartment building and shot the manager in the lobby. He took a woman hostage (I'm reading the woman was a prostitute he called). He called the newspapers claiming to be from ISIS.

He laid in wait for police response. A shoot-out took place, two officers shot in the hand and one in the neck, all officers recovering. The suspect shot dead. I heard the woman is dead too, I don't know the details.

Apparently he got the idea from an ISIS periodical to create a hostage situation and wait for police / CIRT response to kill police.

He had been following an American cleric. Or was that one of the London terrorists?
I wonder how that guy's parents raised him.

with all respect who gives a shit about how his parents raised them

millions are not raise well but they do not become terrorists

no more apologizing for these human garbage

I know one thing, if I was the Aus authorities, I'd be investigating the mosque he attended, and all his cohorts and parents and family.

Update on this incident. The three wounded officers were from the Special Operations Group (SOG). All sustained gunshot wounds in a successful bid to free the hostage. All officers are in good condition and due to be released soon.

The offender came to Australia from Somilia as a child and has a long history of juvenile and adult violent crimes and drug abuse.

Forum List

Back