🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

30 Days From Now

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
Thirty days from now, ObamaCare will be gone and will be replaced by TrumpCare. TrumpCare will be beautiful. Only the best. Bleev me. You will get tired of being healthy.

Thirty days from now, ISIS will be wiped from the face of the Earth. Trump will have told the generals how to beat ISIS, and no one will ever perpetrate a terror attack on American soil for at least four years.

Thirty days from now, the GOP Congress and Donald Trump will pass a balanced budget.

Thirty days from now, Vladimir Putin will give Crimea back to Ukraine and will withdraw from Eastern Ukraine.

What else?

Thirty days from now, ObamaCare will be gone and will be replaced by TrumpCare. TrumpCare will be beautiful. Only the best. Bleev me. You will get tired of being healthy.

Thirty days from now, ISIS will be wiped from the face of the Earth. Trump will have told the generals how to beat ISIS, and no one will ever perpetrate a terror attack on American soil for at least four years.

Thirty days from now, the GOP Congress and Donald Trump will pass a balanced budget.

Thirty days from now, Vladimir Putin will give Crimea back to Ukraine and will withdraw from Eastern Ukraine.

What else?
You'll sober up?

What else?

30 days from now, you'll still be a troll soldier for George Soros, diligently working for a foreign power,just as you are now, Guno.

Forum List

Back