30 foot sections of wall going up in San Diego. I was wrong.

Heat like that will cause the concrete to buckle. Hit it with a hammer a few times and you and your mamacita are dancing into the US!

Thanks for the tip on Tannerite though...I should diversify into other products. ^5

Fence concrete encased in steel can't "buckle" because you can't ignite your thermite in the middle of nowhere and there's nothing but air around it.....hit it with a hammer until the cows come home...it just sets off the shock sensors, dumbass.

Thermite will work.
Bigly!

Thermite will work.
Bigly!

You'd set your scrawny ass on fire, dumbass.....let's get real...you've never been within ten miles of thermite and if you bought enough for what you believe it can do (it can't), the FBI would knock on your door and send you to GITMO.

Thermite will work.
Bigly!

You'd set your scrawny ass on fire, dumbass.....let's get real...you've never been within ten miles of thermite and if you bought enough for what you believe it can do (it can't), the FBI would knock on your door and send you to GITMO.

I’ll be in Mexico about 5 feet outside the reach of the FBI…. Thermite today, Thermite tomorrow, Thermite forever!!!

Just a sidebar….you don’t seem to realize I’m joking. Just to KIR…I’m joking about this.

For those of you, like Candyass, who don't know anything about thermite, (half iron oxide (rust) and half powdered aluminum) here we see it used to WELD railroad tracks....it doesn't blow up unless you contain it and it demands oxygen, and it can't be used to melt fence slats.

Last edited:
Replacing wall is building Trump’s wall? Which one? The new wall he said was nothing like the older wall? The wall Mexico is paying for? The see through wall (hahahahahha)!?!

MAGA= Making America Giggle Again

Hes replacing the old wall with the newer better one....its not rocket science

Little does he know the see through wall was not his idea. The Border Patrol stated it would make their job much easier if they had steel slats so they can see what's happening on the other side of the border. Trump merely complied because he's no expert on the subject.

I think you missed the point about the see through part.

Sorry, dude. You still aren't going to get your wall...., but feel free to build one around your private property.

That's what I figured ya lying turd.....and we're building the wall and have been for months....200 more miles by summer of 2020.....and Trump is going to be president for 4 more years after that.

The wall that Trump has been building is so high tech that it is invisible!!!! But, if you want a visible one, I am afraid that the answer is "no".

Replacing wall is building Trump’s wall? Which one? The new wall he said was nothing like the older wall? The wall Mexico is paying for? The see through wall (hahahahahha)!?!

Little does he know the see through wall was not his idea. The Border Patrol stated it would make their job much easier if they had steel slats so they can see what's happening on the other side of the border. Trump merely complied because he's no expert on the subject.

Maybe I did.

For those of you, like Candyass, who don't know anything about thermite, (half iron oxide (rust) and half powdered aluminum) here we see it used to WELD railroad tracks....it doesn't blow up unless you contain it and it demands oxygen, and it can't be used to melt fence slats.

Conservatives for years have told me that thermite brought down 3 buildings on 9/11/01. I'm sure it will have no problem with Trump's wall.

Conservatives for years have told me that thermite brought down 3 buildings on 9/11/01. I'm sure it will have no problem with Trump's wall.

Really? Then why haven't they used it yet?

Who are they? THERMITE!!!

"They" are the people trying to get in and "what" are the steel slats we already have had for years. They've never been compromised.

"They" are the people trying to get in and "what" are the steel slats we already have had for years. They've never been compromised.

Well, there are no Thermite stands out there just by the wall.

I'm starting a GoFundMe page to set up my thermite stands.

tru.png

No, it's crackpot Israel-hating dorks like yourself claiming 9/11 was an "inside job"....If Clinturd hadn't been enthralled with silencing Monica, he'd have listened to Tenet's intel that there were Saudi muslims taking flying lessons but not interested in landing lessons. The Towers came down because the outside walls swelled from the heat of burning jet fuel and pulled away from the hangers they were bolted to..... the floors started collapsing down onto each other dooming both structures....they weren't designed and built to withstand airliners penetrating their skin. bin-Laden later said they had no idea the Towers would collapse....he saw the strikes as symbolic not catastrophic. There, now you know the truth but will continuing lying about 9/11 because that's what you do.

Last edited:

No, it's crackpot Israel-hating dorks like yourself claiming 9/11 was an "inside job"....If Clinturd hadn't been enthralled with silencing Monica, he'd have listened to Tenet's intel that there were Saudi muslims taking flying lessons but not interested in landing lessons. The Towers came down because the outside walls swelled from the heat of burning jet fuel and pulled away from the hangers they were bolted to..... the floors started collapsing down onto each other dooming both structures....they weren't designed and built to withstand airliners penetrating their skin. bin-Laden later said they had no idea the Towers would collapse....he saw the strikes as symbolic not catastrophic. There, now you know the truth but will continuing lying about 9/11 because that's what you do.

Hmmm....

9/11 Explosive Connections - The 9/11 Masterminds
9/11 Explosive Connections - The 9/11 Masterminds
High Ranking US Military Officers Question 9/11 Official Story, Say Inside Job

That would mean all of those conservative posters are "Israel hating dorks" then, right?

Well, there are no Thermite stands out there just by the wall.

And there are no ladder stores or backhoe stores either, so there you go.

This is too good.

Once I get the thermite business up and running, I can diversify into ladders, back-hoes, etc. Me and my partners are working on a portable slide that will allow the user to slide down to the American side making breaching our borders both fun and profitable!

Also, this cool idea occurred to me.

I have some helium tanks I rent out to hopefuls along with a "skypopper" balloon--about 4 feet in diameter.
They blow up the balloon attaching a rope (I also sell the rope).
They thread the rope through the slats in the stupid fence then back over to the Mexican side.
Tie a loop in the other end of the rope, put their foot in it and let the balloon go.

The balloon rises carrying them up to the top of the wall. It does so because they are holding onto the fence as they rise and not putting all of their weight onto the loop so the balloon carries them upward. They don't float away because the slat guides them straight up.

Once at the top, they straddle the wall and take their foot out of the loop. They let the balloon rise up a little, clearing it from the slats.

Once the rope is clear, move it over to the other side, put your foot into the balloon and gently glide down on the American side. Let the balloon go and get on with their lives. I go recover they cylinder or pay some kid to bring them back to me, ready for the next customer.

LOLOLOLOL

You rightards are batshit insane. Clinton took Tenet’s words to heart and tried beefing anti-terrorism. It was rightwingnuts like you who attacked him for doing it as though it wasn’t necessary....

Clinton's Post-Impeachment Push for Power

Clinton predicted on January 22 that it is "highly likely" that a terrorist group will attack on American soil within the next few years. He is using this risk as the excuse to create a Domestic Terrorism Team headed by a military "commander in chief," with a $2.8 billion budget. We should not underestimate the deceit and deviousness of Clinton's plans to use aggressive presidential actions to wipe out public memory of his impeachment trial.

... the cult of conservatism is the biggest threat to this nation.

Last edited:

What about it

what is the point of this discussion?
Do Mexicans have a bunch of thermite?

what is the point of this discussion?
Do Mexicans have a bunch of thermite?

Not yet.

Where there is a Wall, there is a Way—Johnny Diamond! (inside joke)

Forum List

Back